I certainly do. We have a tradition where everyone in the family (my generation anyway) wears a new Christmas jumper on Christmas Day and take lots of pictures. Add to that the fact that we have Christmas Jumper Day every year and people wear them casually anyway during December and it's no surprise I have my own neat collection of Christmas jumpers.
How about yourselves?
P. S. Merry Christmas to you all!
- Yes, and I like it!30% (3)0% (0)20% (3)Vote
- No, that stuff is for losers!10% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
- I'm indifferent30% (3)40% (2)33% (5)Vote
- I don't participate but enjoy seeing people wearing them20% (2)20% (1)20% (3)Vote
- I don't participate and cringe when I see people wearing them10% (1)20% (1)13% (2)Vote
- See results0% (0)20% (1)7% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I definitely do! I have one with red and white striped sleeves and a gingerbread on, one with advent calender doors that open by velcro, a blue one with a reindeer in some snow on it, and a white fluffy one with a big red sequin nose and gold glittery antlers :)0