Girls, what do you think of this style on guys? And Guys, what do you think.. would you wear it?

What do you think.. I think it's so sexy 😍

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha this is all so... foreign to me. Like, literally foreign. They may as well be on the cover of National Geographic. (I'm a racially ambiguous, gritty rockabilly girl who can fix your hot rod and maybe even beat your ass. Can you get more different? Hm.)

I can imagine people dressing this way for an ironic theme party. But "ironic" is the key word there.

In fact, prep schools altogether just seem like one big ironic theme party. Lol. It's hard to imagine that they are, like, things that actually exist.

What Guys Said 6

• It is a bit preppy for my tastes

• Personally I wouldn't wear it, nor do i like it. It looks like something you would/could only wear at a posh school reunion

• No thanks. Not for me.

• Fucks no.

Not rich enough, not incestuous enough, and my name isn't ridiculous enough.

• Way too preppy.

• LOL, I wouldn't wear that, that doesn't fit with me, but I gotta admit that does look clean af.

What Girls Said 13

• First one good, second pic - the only one who doesn't look like a jackass is the one on the right standing on the grass... xD

• Welll they look better dress than most guys in college!

• It makes me think of the rich ass, arrogant, superficial guys at uni, whose only hobby is drinking beer. The first pic is better though, it's a bit more original and different.

• The guys I've dated - that's pretty much how they dress anyway... preppy. Some of them didn't wear the coat and tie but they're all into Polo and brands like that.

• And how was their character? :)

• Great like you'd expect. I'm not about to date someone with a negative character.

• You could say it's sexy, as long as you're talking about the guy in the first picture in general.. because hello

• Personally, I love the preppy look on a guy. I

• It's too preppy for my liking!

• Looks cute. But I prefer a different style

• Ew... I don't get girls that think this is sexy.

• So what do you find sexy?

• Not into the whole preppy boy look. That's just my personal prefernce though

• Not my taste.

• To preppy!

• Its fine if you go to an all boys school in England. Other than that it looks douchey...