What do you think about makeup on a guy?

What do you think of makeup on a guy? Is that weird? I recently noticed that my guy friend wears it and claims to be wearing it to hide his zits. What do you guys think? That's doesn't make him gay right? Because I know he's not for several reasons.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think people are free to do what they want.

What Guys Said 9

• The only time I ever wore makeup was when I borrowed concealer from my girlfriend to hide a hickey (I was working at a legit company at the time and didn't want to look unprofessional). I would say as long as it's just a little foundation or concealer (or whatever it's called) to hide blemishes, it's not terribly revealing, but if he's going out in full drag, that may be different.

• men are ment to be men not girls I wouldn't wear it...but in saying that I don't have zits so I don't know what it feels like to want to hide them...everyones different I suppose

peace,

smooth

• I'm a guy, but I'm an actor, and I wear the odd bit of foundation but only when I'm going to castings and meeting agencies, but only if my skin looks particularly bad that day.

• He's Gay...like Adam Lambert, lol

• If a guy is purposely wearing makeup to add a feminine look to his face then yeah it's completely weird. I agree with TheLad and Dynamic23 only in those kind of instances would wearing make up apply.

• lol I remember this one time when I was 9 years old I was going to be on a commericial and the makeup artist wanted to put some makeup on me and I said no way I'm not a girl

does that answer your question?

• Real men just wear a ski mask or blow some smoke on it.

• gay...unless he's an actor...gay...yep ...gay

• What is this that a guy wearing makeup or girls clothes make them gay? I thought what makes a person gay is if they are attracted to the same sex as they are!!

• Doesn't make him gay. Just makes him a girly man.

What Girls Said 5

• nope, however eyeliner on guys is hot

• if it looks like its all over, or applied really good.. or how a girl would do it. GAY. BUT is it is applied w/o much skill, a little effort and is really noticeable (not blended) NO, especially if it was on an occassion to look decent/good.

• That is a bit akward, but I wouldent call it gay because he is doing it to get girls right?

• Some times is not weird some times is wierd.

• That's like the last resort for a guy who can't get rid of acne. but I don't believe that guys should wear makeup I think that first they need to suck it up and ask a girl how to help it. Some guys will don't anything to try and deal with it themselves.