Girls, what do you wear under a dress?

I have always wondered, do you just wear panties or something else?

Girls, what do you wear under a dress?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, panties. And a bra most of the time. If you need to be in super shape, one of those Spanx thingies.

What Girls Said 14

• I wear underwear and spandies.

• Underwear and a bra usually.

• I wear panties under mine. For a dress like you’re showing they would definitely need to look as pretty and feminine as the dress. It would complete the feminine and sexy feel that I would desire.

• Yeah ok. So how do you make sure no one sees your panties?

• There’s no sure way of preventing it. It’s just one of those things that go with wearing a dress. Sometimes those little accidents that result in someone getting a glimpse can be kind of fun. Bottom line, skirts and dresses were meant to be worn with panties underneath, not shorts or something of that nature For me, that would spoil the girly feminine feeling that wearing a dress provides.

• Yeah that's true. And I don't mind seeing a girls panties lol

• If it's flowy, I wear spandex. If it's tight just panties.

• Oh I was thinking that. One more thing, if you wear pantyhose do you wear anything else?

• Yes.. Underwear

• Do you want to model some clothes for me? People say I have a good taste when it comes to fashion, and I want to see if they really mean it. My phone number is 920-850-2428

• i wear nothing under a dress my dresses and skirts reach my feet

• Depends on the dress.

• a slip (*^^*)

• It depends if it's see-through. If it is the you have to wear what is called a "slip." It's like a mini dress under the dress

• Oh ok. I'm not a pervert I was just wandering because a few days ago, a lady was walking outside with a dress on. Then the wind blew really hard and her dress flew up. Unfortunately, she was wearing nothing under it. She was embarrassed I felt kinda bad.

• It depends on the dress.

• I wear underwear.

• just panties

• Depends on the dress

If its fitted nothing but a v string

If its flowy, spanks are a must for me.

• obviously underwear but sometimes shorts like spandex overtop incase its too short

• Knickers, sometimes tights too