Why do girls wear jeans with the button undone?

So this girl I know always used to wear a belt to hold her jeans up, she's thin. Recently I haven't seen her wear a belt, but she always has her jeans button undone to the point her pants constantly slide down. She eventually buttoned them but they still slide down. Her stomach is flat so she can button them. Why purposely make them loose and not wear a belt? Could it affect how the jeans look on her by keeping the button undone, perhaps a slight baggy look so they aren't too tight in her upper leg area?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea. Sounds incredibly stupid.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the new fad. Girls will stop at nothing to use their sexuality to get our attention.
    Now they will insist they're doing it just for themselves 😒
    (ignore the fact that it's really annoying to have your pants falling down and having to a just them all the time).

• But she is married and I was the only guy around her age and I'm not married. Why do this?

• Gotcha, thanks

• And yes you don't want to chase too hard because that shows low value. You want to be a valuable enough guy that your fine with or without her and this will make you more desirable. A guy who chases too much is telling her that he has little value and why would she want that? You want to be the guy that she wishes liked her and maybe he will start to like her if she tries to be the best woman she can be. A 'cool' guy is so attractive partially because he knows that if she dosen't work out there are ten more behind her he can go to without a problem. Now she's gonna do whatever she can to keep him around.
      Too many guys get smitten over one women, chase the shit out of her hoping she will fall in love with him for his efforts but she looses her attraction because he is showing that he is insacure, low value, low status, dosen't have many prospects: all the things that turn women off.

What Girls Said 3

• If I just ate a huge meal and my jeans are too tight I sometimes unbutton my jeans too. Lol. ITS SO I CAN BREATHE.

• Not stylish!

• Or maybe she forgot :P

What Guys Said 2

• Must say I have never heard of that as a fashion statement - It sounds to me like she may be tender around button area and feels it when the jeans are buttoned.

• But then why button it at all and announce your doing it. Unless she was getting stares. Plus the jeans didn't fit properly even buttoned, why not wear a belt?

• Fashion changes over time. Now it's unbuttoning time I guess 😜

• But it's an annoyance! Why do you want to keep fixing your pants?