Is this a nice dress for a interview?

Is this a nice dress for a interview?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a few doubts about the cleavage and neckline then someone mentioned you were 16 so I think it is a bit inappropriate for an interview - If you got a job in an office it might be okay but not a first impression interview - It is not far off being suitable if the cleavage and neckline were a bit more conservative then add a black suit jacket, I think that would be perfect then.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not for your age and not for an interview. When you go to an interview your want to look professional and ready to start working that day. Usually that means flats or sensible heels, slacks that aren't too tight, a nice blouse and maybe a vest or jacket over it.

What Guys Said 12

• I think women dress too casually or sexually in many professional settings. I'd say that dress is fine for a nightclub or other adult focused industry/profession, bartender, hostess, etc but not for the general 9-5 business world.

I know it says business dress but that's a party dress.

• It is in general a nice dress, but maybe a bit too tight for a formal interview. I don't know, it may be suitable though.

• It depends on your skills, or lack thereof.

• I guess it depends on what job, but I think it's a bit too sexy. I think I'd go with a skirt, blouse, and jacket.

Like this one:

wardrobelooks.com/.../...s-for-women-8-630x853.jpg

wardrobelooks.com/two-piece-suits-for-women/

• Inappropriate for your age. Too much cleavage showing.

• Yeah, it's a pretty good dress.

It's classy, moderate and not too flashy. It will definitely work well on a date too and the price isn't too bad. I think you should buy that dress, it's a pretty good deal.

• Well, it depends on the job.

The rules for dressing for job interviews have changed, now the rule is "dress for the job you're going for" - what would you wear to work there?

That said, it is a nice dress.

• Yes shows a bit clevage make sure the boss is a male and you'll be sure to nail that job interview.

• It looks hot, yea

• If you want to flirt with someone that you are interviewing with, then go for it.

• It says "business" in the description so why not

• No. It's a nice cocktail dress.

What Girls Said 9

• It's a nice dress. Though I'm not too sure it suits your age if you are 16. To be honest, I'd go for something a little more formal OR get a blazer to wear over it for the interview and I'd wait until you're sure the job is yours and you've had time to be acquainted with the general atmosphere in the office before deciding on a work wardrobe.

• Why the fuck did so many people vote yes? HELL NO!
    It's way too sexy. If you're applying for a stripper job, maybe. But I doubt any other place would take you seriously.

• I love it but I think it depends on how much cleavage shows when you wear it. You don't want to come across as trying to get the job with your breasts.

• Yes it looks nice!

• Its too sexy. You want to wear something less revealing.

• I think it's too much and too fitting for a interview. Probably better for a date!

• wear it with a white blazer, and tadaaaa you'll look professional and classy

• It's too revealing. You should dress like a conservative business woman

• that's too reveling