Why guys always stick to one hairstyle their whole life?

Is it confidence issue?
Or this is how your surrondings are used to see the way you are?
Other?

Most Helpful Girl

• You do know that some hairstyle can either make you look old or young. I don't believe that guys always stick to one hairstyle. As you grow, your preferences change. If the guy doesn't care about his appearance much, then they would stick to one hairstyle for his entire life but not really cus some gone be bald

• I agree that the preference change at each stage of their lives but still some guys only gets a one hairstyle at specific age and they won't change it at all.. it feels like they are not improving damn. They cut it fresh and all but it's always the same exact thing over and over again.

• haha, they believe that'll make them look forever young but not haaah!

What Girls Said 1

• Because they like it and are comfortable with it - and probably don't care much for fashion.
    Pretty simple actually.

What Guys Said 5

• Well in my case when I had hair it only grew a certain way so without a ton of product I couldn't style it and I don't like product anyway my personality suited having a barely controlled mop of hair.

• Because I don't define myself over my fashion sense. I have a simple haircut and life my life with priorities far beyond how I look like

• I change my hairstyle all the time :P A year ago I had long hair , sides trimmed and man bun (sometimes). After that I had my hair like Boyka and now my hair is like it is in my picture. Anyway , I doubt it has anything to do with confidence issues. It has more to do with guys being comfortable with their hairstyles. If it suits them they stay with that particular haircut.

• Because it's hair. Who cares?

• "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"