Do you think lesbians should dress or look a certain way?

I was at a party last night and this kept trying to flirt with me. I was trying to be nice and let him know I wasn't interested but he kept going. One of my friends saw it was making me uncomfortable and said something like leave her alone she's not even into dudes. The freaked out and started yelling at me. He said a lot of stuff I'm not going to repeat but on was along the lines of I should dress like a lesbian. Anyone think that's true or was he just being an ass.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. He was just being a dick. Most creeps usually say stuff that makes no sense. Dress how you want.

What Guys Said 12

• I think lesbians just like any other humans should dress however the fuck they want. He has no justification for being pissed at you for not being interested in him. If he couldn't take the hit that is his own fault, not yours.

• Trumping Donald alredy said Muslims should dress or look a certain way.
    Do you think gays should dress or look a certain way?
    Do you think atheists should dress or look a certain way?
    Do you think Democrats should dress or look a certain way?
    Do you think union members should dress or look a certain way?
    Do you think Jews should dress or look a certain way?
    Do you think white looking people with 1/8th black blood should dress or look a certain way?

• You can, and should dress how you want. You don't have to dress up like a stereotypical lesbian if you don't wanna do that

• No, The only thing I think lesbians and gays should try to do is seeking help in order to get back to their nature (being into the opposite sex).

You might think that I'm a hater and I'm being mean with this comment, but I truly am not. It's just an advice.

• I don't agree with that - He was an ass

• Well, a heads up would save you the irritation. Just a rainbow necklace with a woman/woman symbol might be enough.

• he was being a total ass. am i to dress a certain way because im a porn addict? doesn't make any sense and i hope you just ignore his ridiculous attitude

• Clearly you should all wear a big red L on your foreheads so we can see you from a mile off.

• He's just being an idiot.

• He was an ass from the get go, and probably drunk.

• Some people should dress with dunce caps on like that guy.

• Sounds like a lot of dumb asses attended that party.

What Girls Said 4

• He's just an ass. In all likelihood, even if you had "I'm a lesbian" tattooed across your forehead, there would be guys who would see that as a challenge instead of a shutdown.

• just tell them even if you are straight guys won't take a no a few do

• No you are who you are. You don't have to look a certain way b/c of how society is.

• Men become assholes when they don't get what they want