Do you prefer wearing makeup or going natural?

I try to wear nothing at all times! I think it's unfair to guys to like a girl that actually doesn't look like herself with all the makeup

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I look better with makeup, but I prefer to not put the effort into it usually especially since I have troubled skin and so cleaning it off and applying product becomes much more of a hassle. I wouldn't want to do so much makeup that makes me look like a different person but to enhance my natural features and conceal blemishes that I've had no success in getting rid of are nice goals. I find it no different than getting a nice haircut/ hair dye, wearing clothes flattering to the figure, shaving, wearing perfume/cologne, getting eyebrows or nails done, etc.

What Guys Said 4

• I like little/light. natural/nude or no make up that gives the appearance of light or no make up.

• Not really unfair and a little paint doesn't hurt. But a whole bottle in one setting would be a different story.

• Natural all the way. I like a consistent appearance, and some women look entirely different with make-up on. :-/

• I prefer wearing makeup

What Girls Said 19

• I'm 14, and its common to see girls wear mascara and eyeliner in my school. Some girls also wear a full face of makeup, too. I guess if I were to wear make up it would be just for enhancing my natural looks or for special occasions. I don't wear it on a daily basis like some girls do-- I prefer to stay natural, and plus I simply don't have time in the morning for makeup XD. I don't try to judge girls who wear it because you don't know what their story is and why their wearing it. Some might use it to make a statement while others might use it as a way of boosting their self confidence. The reasons might be different for everyone :)

• Plus if a guy really has something going for you I think he would love you whether you have makeup on or not. But that's just me.

• I like make up, but at work I wear none or just mascara. Im lazy, I only really do my make up on the weekend. I don't think I look that much different without it. I don't have an intense routine like some girls on youtube where they do contour and 6 layers of primers and cover ups and outline their lips and wear false eyelashes. I like makeup to enhance my features, like make my blue eyes pop or mascara to darken my lashes, I don't want to look like a completely different person when I'm done. I want to look like myself but more polished if that makes sense.

• Currently I prefer makeup but I've been growing my eyelashes and eyebrows with castor oil so they become thicker so I won't have to use much make up, if not none at all later on. 😌

• I like to go natural. I am terrible at putting makeup on my face. I also feel like I look uglier with make up on. You'd think it'd be the opposite. I'm... different, haha.

• Wearing make-up!

• depends on the day tbh. But I mostly prefer natural because I don't have time to do my makeup in the morning and hate having to take it off before bed And I just like his my face feels without makeup! That being said, I DO love makeup and love trying new things with them it's just so fun. My decision to wear a full contoured face of makeup or not has absolutely nothing to do with how guys will feel about it.

• going natural ;)

• I prefer going natural

• I prefer wearing makeup. To each their own.

• Makeup all day everyday till the end of my days!

• I usually only wear eye makeup when I'm going out somewhere. Most days it's just some mascara and out the door.

• Going natural. I hate the feeling of cake on my face.

• I prefer natural b/c if you wear make up a lot and when you get older it will make your face look pale and sickly.

• i prefer a little light makeup most the time or at most a sexy smokey eye look

• I agree, makeup helps nothing, if a guy does not like you for you he is not worth it. That means even without makeup he still looks at you and tells you you are beautiful.

• I only wear mascara.

• I prefer no makeup because it's more comfortable but it does make me look better.

• wearing makeup, don't have the confidence without it, and I also love to be creative with it

• I've never worn makeup and have no interest in wearing it...