Guys do hate push-up/padded bras?

Are you dissappinted when the girl takes her bra off? I try to wear neither! I wear bras that are lightly lined because I think push-up and padded are false advertisements!

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are never disappointed when a bra comes off! :D Honestly, providing it's situation appropriate and not immodest I prefer no bra at all, most girls' natural size, shape and movement is way more attractive than any rigid bra shape. I have no particular hatred of push ups and I certainly wouldn't be surprised that their contents are not actually as huge as the bra implied (any half-intelligent guy can spot a push-up/padded bra at 50 paces and will have already anticipated the consequences of removal long before it actually happens!). But support and lack of movement is unsexy, so I'd certainly vote for a less structured, supportive bra in preference... and no bra at all if the girl in question was up for it! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have small boobs, and I feel that it is false advertising. I've only worn a padded and pushup bra from Victoria secret once, I think it was the bombshell or I don't really remember. It looked nice, but you can tell it's not your real bust lol

If the guys don't like me for my small boobs, eh. So be it. I'm pretty much used to it by now and I don't want someone to have a false idea of what I look like, and then I get naked and it's something else.

What Guys Said 19

• I think a guy would know by shape of bra whether it is push up or padded so it is not an issue just something some girls do for shape.

• How would girls feel if guys stuffed their underwear? It's really no different. I don't care if your boobs are big, medium, or small, but don't false-advertise!

• Charo, who is much more clever than her act, once said about the Wonder Bra, "He's going to wonder what happened when you take that off." She was being funny.

Now, that being said, I don't think it's any more false advertising than lipstick or eye shadow. I wouldn't be disappointed, and I happen to like big breasts. The sun does not rise and set on cleavage alone.

• Eh boobs aren't a huge thing for me. I don't mind. I only consider what girls do false advertisement if they wear so much makeup that they literally do look like a completely different human with the sole intent to attract men.

• Nah it's okay! Like honestly once boobs come out guys are pretty happy just seeing the girl topless. Haha. I appreciate that you don't falsely advertise yours, but I don't get upset if a girl does (plus it's not THAT hard to tell if they are)

• I love push up bras!!

• Size is not important for me... its shape.

Perky breasts are all I want

• No big drama.

• Bras are for girls and for them feel safe or sexy. so they can use whatever they want to feel better. they just shouldn't brag about it

• if i get that far only to find out her titties are really tiny, im over the moon. i love flatties so i would be very pleased

• I agree, too much focus on your breasts detracts from the rest of you, which SHOULD be more important. And it's deceptive. Like me wearing tight shorts to show off my package (attracting for the wrong reasons) then stuffing a sock to make it look better. Just shallow and fake. I personally think it's sexy of a girl has small breasts to wear no bra at all. Then sometimes her nipples will show through her shirt which I find sexier than bigger fake breasts

• I don't have a hatred for pushup bras. :-P

• Haha I agree with you and like how you said it. False advertisements

• I hate them. I'll admit they do look good and make boobs look nicer, but when it comes off its a huge disappointment

• They are but dat assssss, js lol

• Believe me guys can tell by just looking what type of bra a girl is wearing... And what is its size as they have X Ray eyes...

• I don't mind

• Absolutely. They should only expect one night of unprotected sex from me. lol

• There was a report of a man who is suing his wife because she looked "totally different" after she took off her makeup (something he had never seen on her; bare). He said it was emotional stress due to false advertisement. He does have a case buttttt I think he'll lose in the end

What Girls Said 10

• What's your bra size?

I do understand what you mean by false advertising but some of us look like a 12yo boy in most shirts without a padded push up bra. For me it's more about how I looked (to me) in a shirt than what guys are thinking about my boobs.

• For those of us on the smaller side, some padding helps give some shape in shirts and other types of clothing, that's the reason I wear them. If a guy is really THAT disappointed when I take it off then he's not the right guy for me anyway.

• Padded wired bras!

• Well I kinda need to wear a padded bra since my nipples are pretty much always erect and visible through my clothing if I don't wear a padded bra.

• I like push up bras from time to time.

• some think that's a way of cheating

• I always throw away any paddings that come with the bras. Just looking at them already makes me feel uncomfortable. Haha.

• i love pushed up bra, it makes my breast well placed and grow comfortably i guess. i don't care if the guys hate it or not, as long i'm confident and comfortable to walk with it. in my opinion, confidence is the sexiest thing for a lady

• Push up bras are so uncomfortable to wear

• I don't worry about what other people think about with that I go with what makes me comfy