If my sideburns are growing quite quick, does this mean I will be able to grow a proper beard?

Bit of a odd question I know.

I'm looking to get rid of this 'babyface' look, I've always thought about getting a beard as that'll at least make me look not half my age, aside from light scruffle on my chin it's taking it's time. My sideburns however are quite viberant and grow rather quickly in depth, does this mean I will be able to grow one?

Not looking for a hipster beard, if anything I'm not even going to go full Viking either.

Most Helpful Guy

• Na, I had the same thing and wound up with bumfluff when I tried to grow it out. Wait a while.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• If you consider this a proper beard:
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Ambrose_Burnside2.jpg

• i grow facial hair real quick but no it doesn't
    whenever i shave I accidentally get my sideburns rip

• Maybe. There is also the chance that it can grow in patchy. I recommend exfoliating your whole face and not shaving. No matter how much you want to. It will itch when it starts to come in. Good luck.