Girls, what are the best stores to shop from for bras?

I shop mine from Marks & Spencer and I would want to try another store.

I have big breasts and most shops usually have bra designs that wouldn't support me well, even if I find my size. I only have M&S to shop from. Any other ideas?

Just to be more clear, I am not large nor overweight. I'm just normal weight but with big breasts (DD). And thank you for your suggestions!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, are you in the UK? And define large - large as in 34F or large as in woooooahh out there large?

Try Debenhams and La Senza, both cater for fairly large sizes and usually carry some cute styles. As a guy I can't say I'm a big fan of support (I of course take your point but hey, support just isn't sexy... large but not well supported is soooo much more appealing!) but I suspect both stores will have some options for you if you're not extremely large. Again if you're in the UK I seem to recall La Senza is no longer on the highstreet but I think you'll still be able to order online.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on if you're plus size with large breasts or smaller built but with large breasts. If you're the first, I would try Lane Bryant, Catherine's, or Soma Intimates. If you're the second option, then I would try Nordstrom because I was told they have a wide variety there.

What Guys Said 3

• I guessed you were UK because of M+S - I googled for reviews for advice but all I got was shops and online so have a look in your own time
    www.google.ie/

• I'm sure a lot of guys will be keeping an eye out for those answers lol.

• Big boobs with normal weight? Try Curvy Kate! Awesome bras for the fabulously busty!

• I would think DDs are a pretty common size at most stores. What's your band size? Is M&S really the only place that has your size?

What Girls Said 6

• I love Victoria ' s secret and kohls

• Victoria secret, free people, shopplanetblue

• Victoria Secrets
    Rue 21

• Kmart has huge bras

• I have the same problem, I also go to M&S, John Lewis is also pretty good!

• I like to go to department stores that sell a bunch of different brands, try on different styles and see which works for me. That gives you some more options.