What was the best thing you got for Christmas?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Some Korean hippie guy gave me weed 😂 But isn't that cute? 👌
    It was also the only thing I got for Christmas as I didn't get to celebrate with my family because they are on the other side of the globe.. #yayaustralia

• Wel, I didn't get anything for Christmas. No, I won't say that. I got the joy of hanging out with close friend of mine.

• My mother love!

• Material: A stethoscope ❤
    Not material: seeing my parents very happy and also getting a merry Christmas wish from my crush and his best friend, whom I also kinda fancy lol

• Seeing my daughter's so excited with their gifts that it was priceless. Yes I said it right that was my BEST gift ever honestly ♡♡.

• 1. Family
    2. New Laptop :)

• I would say to spend time with my grandparents because they are sick but as an actual gift I would have to say :

Michaels Kors watch. Rose gold :)
    www.google.ca/search

• Seeing my parents open up the gifts I bought for them with the money i've been saving for 4 months. Yass. It feels so good to give back because i'm never the one giving presents since its hard to get good money at my age.

• Too hard to pick the best thing, everything I got I'm happy with. Even if I didn't get anything I'd still be happy

• A NERF GUN!!! I act like such a kid. 😂😂

• Microsoft Surface Pro 4.

• Best thing I got is nothing

• Jordan's that I got myself

• Yes but at the same time I've delayed getting it because I was told I would receive it for Christmas when I didn't... I just don't like getting my hopes up.

Don't make promises if you can't keep them. You know?

• I know exactly what you mean!!

• A duke box

• A promise ring from my boyfriend.

What Guys Said 5