What do guys really look for in a girl?

i mean iv tried to ask my guy friends but they never give me a straight forward answer... ugh please HELP!

What Guys Said 2

• This varies for every guy, we all have different tastes. Don't try to conform yourself to what you think a guy wants, just be yourself. I know that sounds cliche but it really is the best thing to do. The right guy will like you for who you are (just like you should like for who he is). If you pretend to be something you're not then you won't have a happy, lasting relationship.

• show him interest, ask how he is, be confident, have a life of your own, be fun to be around: that means joking with him, if he teases you then tease him right back, most of all be kind and sweet, please don't whine or complain about other people extensively or talk bad about others.

some people are not fortunate enough to be this way, but being family oriented is special, stay away from drugs, being the party girl (have substance and show it).

I think these things are pretty universal

What Girls Said 0