Is it possible that a person's natural hair color isn't something they can 'pull off'?

As I've read on here before - some people seem to believe this.
Do you believe that's true?

• No... that can't be true.
  • Yes - it can happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• I will vote B but qualify it that I believe only in very few cases can it happen

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, but most people can pull off dark hair and most people have dark hair so it isn't a common issue. Hair colors like blonde and red hair however don't look good on just anyone, so occasionally they do cross that line.

• I think it can happen, some people look better with some dyed hair color, but not with their natural hair color.

• I had to read the question a few times before I started to get the meaning of it... I think in English "being able to pull off" something means you look or do fine with it (it's compatible to you).
    So from that perspective it could be someone looks far better with a different hair color and than the statement would be true.
    I hope I'm getting that right... :o

• I think that's a load of bollocks.

What Girls Said 5

• I think most people's natural hair color suits them but that doesn't mean another color won't suit them better.

My cousin has brown hair which is fine but plain. She has had black hair in the past and it looked great and now she's blonde, which also looks good on her. Her natural brown still looks fine though.

• I know a girl whose natural hair colour is light brown but she looks way better with blonde hair, so, after seeing this, it can happen to others too. 😁

• It can happen I guess. But it's rare haha

• Yes, I guess it's true, that's why some people dye their hair.

• I dee your point of you mean dying the hair the natural colour since it reflects light differently