What hair and eye color combination do you like the most on whatever gender you like?

For guys I like brown eyes with brown/black hair and for girls I love red hair with blue or green eyes or brown hair and brown eyes or blonde with blue eyes.
Now I'm a redhead (due to hair dye) and I have blue/hazel eyes so I was curious.

@JamieLove
@ElizabethBiersack
and @WhatTheHellAmy are perfect <3

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a favourite hair colour, but I'm generally a fan of darker ones. so dark brown or black is nice, but I also love red and some crazier stuff.
    eye colour doesn't really matter to me, most combinations work fine.

so I don't really have any special combinations

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• On a dude? I don't care what color his eyes are as long as his hair is dark.

As for the red hair thing, I agree with your eye and hair combinations but I also like red hair with some brown-eyed people. Like, I have brown eyes but the red hair seems to make them pop a bit so it livens them up and they just compliment each other.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I'm a sucker for natural redheads with really any eye color, thank you Ireland and my nation of Scotland ( part Scottish ) for these beauts.

I also like dark brown, black hair or a pale sort of middle between brown and red with amber eyes, it's rare but when you see it boy is it something.

I like Hazel eyes as well, as I have Hazel myself we have some of the most unique sets of eyes ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes and long straight dark hair like a latina

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think bald men are stunning obviously God's gift to attractiveness.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like all hair and eye colors but I have a particular fondness, well more like weakness, for non-brown eyes (especially green and hazel).

1|0
    0|0
  • For girls I LOVE grey eyes and any color hair... except blonde xD

But honestly I pay little to no attention to the eye color.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gingers rule the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm crazy for blue eyed blondes... but a pretty redhead with green eyes is a very, very, close second.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dyed red or blue hair, has to obviously look unnatural, and gray eyes.

2|0
    0|0
  • http://i68.tinypic.com/2ujqaf7.jpg

If they are not brunette and look somewhat like this, they are stank and can go directly to hell!
    Most blond chicks are trash, and i dont Give a Goddamn about eye color or guys.

0|1
    1|0
  • Dark hair and eyes.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• My favorite combinations for both genders is:
    - Black/Dark Brown hair and Dark Brown/Brown eyes or Hazel eyes.
    Besides Brown and Hazel eyes I like green eyes but I'm not too fond of grey/Blue eyes in General (sometimes I think they look gorgeous though).

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm drawn to the good old blonde hair/blue eye combo

1|1
    0|0
  • I love black with dark eyes or blue eyes and pale skin.
    but yet again, I like everything in general

1|0
    0|0
  • Aww thanks my love. I love your eyes and hair color combination 😍 you look so beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • For guys I like blonde or white (dyed) or colourful colors or black. And for eyes I like blue

Got girls I like blonde or white or colourful (like red, blue, pink etc). And eyes usually blue or brown

Awww thanks girl. You are perf also 😘

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair and blue or green eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm kind of a blonde hair and blue/brown eyes kind of gal. I don't mean to be and certainly do go for those types intentionally, but I do seem to have a pattern. I like all hair colors and eyes though. I don't discriminate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys, brown hair and brown or green eyes. On girls, Any hair color, preferably unnatural such as blue just because I like the look, and green or blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I love guys with lighter hair colors (blondes, chestnut) and pale skin. Eye color isn't that important to me, though I prefer brown or blue.
    For girls, as I am myself a brunette, I think they are hotter (heh). I like brown-haired girls, and I find some blondes really stunning, though not as much as blonde guys.

0|0
    0|0