Do I look better now?

On the last picture that I posted someone called me that I am 12 year old butbthe real is I am turning 19 on January. Do I look like just 12? I think I'm baby face Lol.😂
Do I look better now?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look your age to me, but I've been out with Asian women before. I've seen Asian women in their 40's, old enough to be my mum that'd I'd still totally get down with :p

by the way, you're very pretty :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You do look very young for your age! It's not a bad thing though! You're very pretty as well.

What Guys Said 8

• I think Asians naturally have young features - You look very cute - In red you look profile age - In the blue you look about 16

• Asians particularly have a younger look to them. You could be 40 and still look like your in your 20s when you're Asian

• Yes, you do look very young.

• I went out with an Asian girl last year, we got a few weird looks off people but we didn't really care (btw we were the same age)
    Tbh I wouldn't worry what others think, when it comes too everyone else complaining how old they look, they will envy you!
    You are beautiful aswell by the way

• on the first pic you look quite young... second still younger than 19 in my eyes but definitely not 12

• Yup 12 years old

• I think many Asians look naturally young, you look beautiful!

• stay like that forever lol you look fine I prefer the second pic

What Girls Said 5

• I think that showing teeth when you smile may help you look more mature. Yes, your face in general looks young, but that is due more to your ethnicity than anything.

Try out a few new smiles and angles in your pictures, and I'm sure you'll come closer to looking your age.

• kinda of a little!

• It's the smile

• I give you 16 :P It s not a bad thing :)
    you really cute and pretty^^

• Asian people tend to have younger faces, which is a good trait. I think you look cute!