Do you ever apply conditioner on your dry (not wet) hair?

I apply it on my ends sometimes, but I was wondering if other people do so as well.
Hopefully, it's not an unhealthy thing to do.

Thanks in advance.

• Yes
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I have heard of this being done as far as I know it is not an issue - It is probably very similar to long treatments where you don't wash your hair for 24 hours.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't but my hair gets greasy really easy and I shower twice a day, so I don't wanna overdo it with hair products.

I do have a leave-in conditioner that I use from time to time. It's nice because it's also a body moisturizer and it works really well. I use it maybe twice a week. Also, it's made from tea tree oil which repels/kills lice 😊

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• no i don't do that because its clearly mentioned on the bottle to wash away the conditioner

• Only on my ends and the kind that doesn't wash off - like the oil kind...

• Only when it is wet.

• I usually wet the ends first before applying conditioner. That way, the conditioner isn't as sticky and hard to wash out.