Which prom should I wear?
Dress A)
Prom Dress SOS?

Dress B)

• Dress A
  • Dress B

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Kinda hard to tell which would look best when they're not being worn, but to me, the gold one is kinda disgusting , like the colour is bad and the material is bad, it's kinda like a cheap version of Belle's dress from Beauty and the Beast (aaaah, I feel so mean, I'm so sorry <3 ) It could look awesome when on but it's just not something I like at all. The purple dress as a nice colour and shape and is more modern, so I like that one.

What Guys Said 2

• why don't you wear it so we can give you a more accurate answer

• i like the gold 1 with maybe a gold necklace to match

What Girls Said 5

• I honestly feel like I've seen dress A many time in different color same style. Dress B however is unique. I mean you could play up the whole golden bronze angel look. A nice gold shadow winged eyeliner a little bronzer and sparkles. If you curled your hair and wore it down. Added some gold heels and a bronze clutch you would be good to go. I can picture it already.

• The only way to accurately assess is t see them on someone - preferably on the person who's going to wear the dress.

• blue, but many girls will be wearing blues/reds...
    the other gold one stands out more, but i like the blue one's style more

• Would be better if you wore them

• Well dat depends upn ur color cmplxn and the way u drs-up...