What do you men think of high-waisted jeans?

I don't know. They look a little awkward on the back, on the booty.

I was wondering whether I should buy one or not. What kind of body type do you think someone should have to look good in these jeans?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I always suspect the wearer has developed piles around the rim of their anus as a result of incestual parentage. I also expect they'll have no eyebrows and dig worms for a living in West Virginia.

• I like the way the shape the booty - I think like in pic it suits butts that aren't that curvy

• Overrated. I think they make a girls butt look stretched upwards instead of more appealing in width. Like with so many other trends only few can actually pull it off.

• I absolutely hate em.

• They're so hot 😍

• I love them. I don't understand why most men say they don't but I adore them

• can be sexy as fuck (on the right girl!)
    same goes for high wasted shorts

looks good on that pic

• I think they're sexy

• I think they'd look good on a girl with a big bum and thick legs.

• They look right, on the right type of booty

• Hate them!

• I don't like them at all, the only plus I'm seeing is no visible butt crack.

• No huge fan, but they do make that waist look awesome.

What Girls Said 6

• I have really long skinny (but shapely) legs and an average white girl booty. My legs look great in them and I actually look like I have an ass 😄

I think you do have to be careful not to get a granny fanny when you wear them though 🙈

• I'm not a guy, but I don't prefer them on me. They can look good on women with longer torsos, though.

• Well, it's going to be a long ass day, comes to mind. Someone with a long torso can pull those off.

• I like them when they're below the belly button or on it. No higher, that looks weird and will cause a lot of sagging, making your butt disappear..

• I fucking love them.

Of course... I'm not a guy... but I don't wear them for guys so...😉😉

• I think someone should be a little more on the thinner side tbh.