What do you men think of high-waisted jeans?

What do you men think of high-waisted jeans?

I don't know. They look a little awkward on the back, on the booty.

I was wondering whether I should buy one or not. What kind of body type do you think someone should have to look good in these jeans?

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I always suspect the wearer has developed piles around the rim of their anus as a result of incestual parentage. I also expect they'll have no eyebrows and dig worms for a living in West Virginia.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the way the shape the booty - I think like in pic it suits butts that aren't that curvy

0|0
    0|0
  • Overrated. I think they make a girls butt look stretched upwards instead of more appealing in width. Like with so many other trends only few can actually pull it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely hate em.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're so hot 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them. I don't understand why most men say they don't but I adore them

0|0
    0|0
  • can be sexy as fuck (on the right girl!)
    same goes for high wasted shorts

looks good on that pic

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they'd look good on a girl with a big bum and thick legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look right, on the right type of booty

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them at all, the only plus I'm seeing is no visible butt crack.

0|1
    0|0
  • No huge fan, but they do make that waist look awesome.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I have really long skinny (but shapely) legs and an average white girl booty. My legs look great in them and I actually look like I have an ass 😄

I think you do have to be careful not to get a granny fanny when you wear them though 🙈

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a guy, but I don't prefer them on me. They can look good on women with longer torsos, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, it's going to be a long ass day, comes to mind. Someone with a long torso can pull those off.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them when they're below the belly button or on it. No higher, that looks weird and will cause a lot of sagging, making your butt disappear..

0|0
    0|0
  • I fucking love them.

Of course... I'm not a guy... but I don't wear them for guys so...😉😉

0|0
    0|1
  • I think someone should be a little more on the thinner side tbh.

0|0
    0|0