Guys, What is your favorite hair color for a girl?(kittens in space riding on tacos) ( I only included that so the post would be different)?

I am aware I already posted this, but someone asked for a pic. I am not asking for your opinion on my face/clothing/background so please only leave comments about hair.

• Blonde
    56% (5)
  • Brown/brunette
    33% (3)
  • Red
    11% (1)
  • Black
    0% (0)
  • Rainbow/neon colors
    0% (0)
  • Other (in case I forgot any)
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

2

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you'd look good as a blonde

You're quite pretty but the glasses sort of take away from that

• Thank you :) and I actually for a very long time was a blonde. Even if most people don't think that a person's personality changes when they dye their hair I believe that is so. ( I have a lot of experience with hair dying, have basically had it every color in the neon and natural spectrum.) and every color made me act different. I know you don't know this since we are strangers, but I am the first to admit I'm wrong and to be honest, I was an absolute and utter bitch when I was a blonde. I got a bunch of attention and got drunk with it. I became obnoxious and ridiculously arrogant.

• Cheers :3

• Cheers [=^)

What Guys Said 1