Guys, Pink winter coat, yay or nay?

I am 23 and most people think i am waay younger like around 18. I am going on exchange to russia soon and i need a new coat for it and found that one (see pic below). What do you think about the colour? It's pinkish and i don't wanna look like a little girl but everyone has a parka in green, blue or black and i think it is super boring actually, but i am not sure if i will look at my pics from russia in the future and think "damn why did i wear a pink coat?"
Guys, Pink winter coat, yay or nay?
http://www.fashionid.de/review/damen-parka-mit-teddyfutter-rosa-9358536_10/

• Looks good
    50% (6)
  • Don't like it
    50% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I like it and think it suits what I can see of your face - I wouldn't call it an age reducing look - I could see plenty of young women wearing that in 20s and 30s.

• Is that even pink? I am sorry, I dont have much knowledge about colours, but that looks more like peach colour to me. Unattractive colour it is.

• Nothing wrong with pink... just not THAT one.

Much nicer!

images0.chictopia.com/.../...anggood-jeans_400.jpg

• it's cute, not to the point of childish. You should be glad to look younger, you are only seven years from 30