What item of clothing do you hate on the opposite gender?

What item of clothing makes you say, "wtf?" when you see a guy or girl wearing it? just wondering :D

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• skinny jeans.

they are so hard to pull off. only certain girls can and definitely guys can't... it just looks weird

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• When they wear something that doesn't reflect themselves or their characters.

In short, they are not being themselves but following global trend or someone's fashion.

Cheers,

FS

3|1
    0|0
  • A full metal suit of armor. o.O The only thing I don't really like, is when people wear ill fitting clothes, not meant for their body type, but I just stop looking at that point. Other than that I really couldn't care less, to each their own.. I don't get my panties in a twist over it.

0|0
    0|0
    • A girl wearing a suit of armor would make me say "wtf?", but more in a "wtf? that's awesome!" sort of way.

• Yeah>.< The wtf factor is what I was going for there, not hating it...I'd be intriqued and possibly ...slightly turned on? O.o

• Nude. Big "WTF?" moment for me. Haha jk it would be though

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Flip flops on a guy=major turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crocks and pants that sag so far the waistband is around the knees.Just very unattractive in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • dorky cow boy hats:P I'm in to cowboys but when they were the wrong kind of hat it is a BIG turn off. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • saggy jeans

tight anything except muscle shirts

socks and flip flops

0|0
    0|0