I want to look sexy at the club, but not trashy. Tips?

I REALLY don't want to be grouped in with all these other hoes at the clubs. I want to have fun and be a lady, that's more me. I feel happy and comfortable that way but sometimes guys automatically group you in as a trashy club party girl if they see you surrounded by them. I want to stand out. What should I do/wear?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Do: dance sexy but dont be out there grinding guys you dont even know, flirt with guys and be assertive if you are looking for a date, don't get too drunk

Wear: form fitting bodycon dresses or my fav: croptops and nice black leggings or a skirt

• Not too much make up. Dress or skirt not too short. Top not too low/revealing. Conduct yourself in a ladylike fashion, don't drink too much, don't go kissing multiple guys or disappear with them. If anything don't do what you don't feel/ wouldn't feel comfortable doing if no alcohol was involved.

• Not too revealing clothing, not too heavy make-up and don't get too drunk (I mean to the point of barely being able to stand)

• Go classy. Guys will spot you. a dress it's nice.

• message me... I give good advice to all my female friends

• wear a dress if u have the body,

• clubs aren't exactly the best way to meet men, or friends, just saying,

• Maybe a tight knee length dress with stilettos.

• The more skin you show, the trashier

• If you're at the club you're gonna be thought of as a hoe.

• It's mostly in the face, a girl can look and dress sexy but you can tell she's not slutty, some other girls dress similar but they've just got a slutty face, they look like they'd have a one night stand no problem.

• true.

• I don't know why it's like that but it is, I don't know why when a girl looks like that she usually is like that too. It's a weird phenomenon.

What Girls Said 9

• My usual go-to look at the club is 1) a flowy top, 2) skinny jeans, and 3) either flats or heels. The loose top with the form-fitting bottoms make for a nice balance, and it's sexy without looking like you're trying too hard.

• Red dress. One that either shows off your legs or a little bit of cleavage. Never both. Can be skin-tight if you go for a longer length but only if you have the figure for it.

• Your at a club its trashy!

• Just shown one thing as a rule. Legs or cleavage, arms or legs. And so on. That's a good rule of thumb.

• Something like this would be sexy but not trashy: http://i.imgur.com/MUYlzXY.jpg

Alternatively, you can go for a normal top with leather leggings, also sexy, but not trashy

• use something that is not short but tight, it looks classy

• All of these girls giving you advice are going to have you looking like a fucking nun. Wear what you feel sexy in, you're young.

• A nice dress.

• Wear a fitted dress that covers everything.

Wear comfortable and fun shoes.

Wear makeup, but keep it light.

And wear your hair how you would normally wear it.