Girls, in detail Describe everything that you're wearing including bra and panties?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, wow, you're going to think I'm so attractive :P Jurassic Park t-shirt, grey jeans, grey socks with Santa's face over the toes, no bra, white girl boxers with red candy-canes and elf shoes all over them and the waistband says 'let me take an elfie' :P

• I actually do, that sounds pretty sexy :D haa

What Girls Said 3

• Thermal underwear, top and bottom. Tall socks. Sweat pants and a north face hoodie. Black Canada goose parka, black snow pants. Snow boots, mittens, a white scarf, and a fur aviator style hat. :)

• hahahahahah picked the wrong moment to read this. I'm on winter break and I'm not hanging out with anyone rn and I think I'm home alone. I'm wearing a white t-shirt that has a fire fly on it and artsy wording that says "Fireflies made Christmas tress of the pines the woods conceived". Grey sweats, pink bra with some detailing on the front and mesh / see through in the back, and pink underwear with polar bears wearing socks on it and I've got a french braid. Yup, I'm single.

• Im wearing a Red/black flannel over a maroon sweater with a nude bra, some dark grey/black joggers, and striped socks, with a seafoam green thong... :) with a big pink blanket over me...