What do you think about glasses?

So i just got my eyes tested and i have myopia. I was prescribed -1 and was wondering if that means my eyes are really bad. Also do you have glasses and if so do u like wearing them? Does it matter to you if someone needs it or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I personally like them a lot. When I see pics of the girl I'm into wearing them, it just melts me. LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• I like glasses. Sometimes it can really frame the face right, and be a stylish accessory.

I wear glasses sometimes, I'm very visually challenged but can still wear contacts as well. I like wearing my black frames, I think they look good on me. It doesn't matter if others wear them, since I think they look good. If someone decided they didn't want to wear them, that's their choice.

What Guys Said 6

• Glasses often add to a persons look. However I highly suggest using contacts every once in a while so that people can remember what you look like without glasses. You can also use that to your advantage when you like a guy and you want to let him know. Just wear your contacts and a lovely dress when you specifically go somewhere where he will be.

• Glasses make you look smarter if you wear them right.

A lot of people wear fake glasses (they called it clear lens glasses, I think) to make them look better. It's a multi-million dollars business. It's like a fashion statement. Glasses are like fashion nowadays. Wear the right one.

Also allows you to pull that hot librarian look or maybe angry sexy lawyer look.

• Glasses can look really well on some people - Don't worry

• I got glasses recently. I think I look fine in them, and I rarely wear them.

• Someone said I looked like a young teacher, I don't know if that's a good or bad thing

• i know i hate mine!

What Girls Said 8

• Hey i wear glasses all the damn time! Hey think of it like your super power! When your nervous just take your glasses off and you can't see a thing! lol! It works esp... when I see guys I like but very afraid! hahah (:

• -1 isn't bad at all, don't stress =]

i do wear glasses for reading and distance and i really like them! they make me look geeky in a good way ;P

I'm totally alright with dating someone who wears them as well.

• I wear both contacts and glasses. Some days I really want to chill in my glasses but I really love contacts better. My boyfriend thinks my glasses are cute though. So just do what you are comfortable with.

• they look good on some people

• No I think they are cute on some people and adds to their charm. I get so used to seeing someone with glasses that when they take them off they look like a different person. lol

• glasses look great you should love them just get the right pair so they go with your eyes and face shape

• I been wearing glasses since I was in 4th grade so I'm used to wearing them, but for people who are new to glasses, it takes some time to get used to.

• Its neither attractive or unattractive, it just is.
    I wear glasses and hate them. They get so annoying sometimes...