I REALLY want to grow my hair to my waist by the end of 2016, TIPS pleeeeease?

Right now, it's below my shoulder blades. Just below. I really want to get it to my waist which must be about another 6-8 inches. How do I get it to grow quickly? It seems to hit a certain length then stops :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, all you need is patience for your hair to grow...

But having a healthy lifestyle does help your hair grow healthy and perhaps maybe a bit faster. I guess you could use some natural looking extensions for the meantime if you wanted to.

• I've been waiting for about 2 years and it barely grows past my shoulder blades :( I don't wanna get extensions though! They're kinda too fake for me personally, but thanks for the suggestion :)

Most Helpful Girl

• See how short my hair is? I'm growing it out from a pixie. I'm also serious about getting some substantial length. I google all of those YouTube videos and there are all kinds of them featuring various ways to get length and healthier more beautiful hair. I take these supplements : viviscal, folic acid, biotin, and eat eat a diet high in protein. Drinking enough water is essential and people should be doing this anyway. There's the greenhouse method (I do it), inversion (I do it) and all kinds of other handy tips. Make sure that you are getting plenty of exercise and that your scalp is getting plenty of stimulation.

What Guys Said 3

• Have a look at this to see if there is anything you haven't heard of before
    www.cosmopolitan.com/.../

• Have your boyfriend pull harder, LOL just joking;-P

• Hahahaha 😂😂😂😂

• I guess you could use extensions, even though most are used with people with short hair. Maybe you can get that hair headband that Daisy Fuentes sells in those late night infomercials;-)

• Hahaha, no chance! Not an extensions/fakery kinda girl by any means 😅 Haha

• I also would like another 6 inches! :P

What Girls Said 8

• Use mane & tail shampoo, made my hair grow soooo fast and my hair used to grow extreeeemely slowly. Once or twice a month I condition my hair with castor oil over night and wash it out the next morning which promotes hair to grow faster and thicker and healthier. ☺️ I used to do it once a week but I'm not so crazy about keeping my hair growing any longer anymore.

• 1. Oil them weekly or once in two weeks
    2. Don't shampoo daily. Keep it less.
    3. Don't use hot water for washing hair. Colder the better
    4. Try using hair dryer less and less
    5. Eat more fish/ eggs (If you are non-vegetarian)
    6. Apply eggs white on your scalp
    7. Remove split ends regularly
    8. Brush them with love <3

• Trim the ends often to prevent spliting wash/condition about 1/3 less often and use Argon Oil shampoo conditioner treatment products avoid colouring the entire length if possible just do roots as needed

• Cut the tips of your hair occasionally, and if you have straight hair and no layers, twist your hair and cut the hairs that stick out (these are split ends) maybe use almond oil, if all of this doesn't help, it's your genetics. Some people just can't grow their hair any further.

• take a hair and nails vitamin, when you are in the shower or just get out use a wide toothed comb NOT A BRUSH its very bad for your hair when its wet when its dry use a normal brush use hair masks and avoid using heat on your hair like a straightener or blow drying your hair when you swim in pool with chemicals use a shampoo made for swimmers it will get all the chemicals out of your hair hope this helps

• Take biotin pills and do constant hair treatments

• Use horse hair shampoo you can get it at simple stores like Walmart or rite aid but it works miracles. It's to help grow the horses hair for shows and races but works great to grow human hair and that's why so many people are using it. Some cut my hair short up to my shoulders when all I asked for was a trim and within a short time of using it my hair was back to my waist. It also has a conditioner. Highly recommend it over everything else or at least really expensive stuff.

• Get it trimmed like 1-2 inches, every 2-3 months.
    wash every 2-3-4 days...