Which bang looks good on a girl?

Full bangs
Which bang looks good on a girl?

Side bangs

No bangs

• Full bangs
  • Side bangs
  • No bangs

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the face shape. Sometimes, if the woman has a larger forehead, I suggest a side bang. It will frame her features better. For myself, since I have a small face and heart shape, I prefer no bangs.

• Oh I see! Thanks for sharing your opinion. I have a kinda big face and long square shape but I don't have a big forehead.
      Do you think a side bang looks better on me?

• Oh that's a good idea! I will try that :) thank you so much

• Sue thing! Just experiment, framing your face... maybe try a side fringe bang. Maybe try shorter, or longer. If you find one you'd like to try, you can try that first. Then grow it out and try again later, etc. Have fun! :)

Thank you for MHO, too!

What Guys Said 1

• I like the side bangs look but in all honesty the no bangs and full bangs are not too far behind, I think it is one of those ones where it depends on the girl any of the 3 can look great on right girl.

What Girls Said 4

• bangs don't suit many girls, but the ones who can work it look hot af.
    on me i wouldn't do bangs at all, just doesn't suit me.

• There's no one style that looks good on every girl. You just need to find what works best for you.

• I like side bangs!

• Depends on the girl.