What do you guys think of this outfit?

What do you guys think of this outfit?

• I like it
  • I don't like it

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I like it.

• Pretty damn attractive, if you have ass and long legs it really works out. Not my fav style for sure, but it passes.

• What style is your favorite)? And thanks for answering)

• I see you have a hat laying on top of your bag. When you wear your hair in a bun (like in the photo) does the hat still fit okay? You've got an awesome body by the way.

• It's not me) some girl on gag posted this pic some time ago, I have a similar outfit so I used the pic to ask the question). I agree she got a good bod)

• I think it is really sexy

• I think its sexy, but that could well be because the wearer is good looking. The same outfit on someone else might look awful

• it's a regular basic outfit. i don't get it.

• It's a nice outfit

• you look very attractive

• I'm indifferent to it. It just looks like she's not planning on doing anything today.

• I like it a lot. :) And you are sexy too.

• fucking hot with that body poured in to it

• I want to bone this chick

• I absolutely love it. High waist jeans are just so classy on a girl! Do you think you could help me out with this question please? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1847326-a-girl-i-had-known-for-years-ended-contact-because-i-was-too-to

• I think you re the first guy that said that he likes high waisted jeans on girls). I answered your q, thank you for your opinion BTW)

• Thanks for your opinion. I just think high waisted jeans are sexy. They show off the figure well

What Girls Said 9

• The outfit is okay, nothing impressive, just casual, so let's say I like it. BUT it's mostly her amazing body that make it look hot.

• My husband says you wasted money on your headphones. That's all he had to say.

• It's not me) it seems it s Candice) she can afford such headphones

• "First-tier price, second-tier sound," is his explanation.

I like music, but I am not an audiophile-snob, so this is neither here nor there for me.

• I'm not a huge fan... but it looks nice on her...

• The overall effect is juvenile to me.

• Candice could wear anything it'd look good anyway. But yeah I like this kind of simple, comfortable outfit

• It's cool I guess

• that's cute but really basic

• i hate high wasted jeans
    but otherwise its good

• I want that butt!!!
    you can wear the outfit at any time, which is great in my opinion :)