0|0
10|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty damn attractive, if you have ass and long legs it really works out. Not my fav style for sure, but it passes.

1|0
    0|0
    • What style is your favorite)? And thanks for answering)

• I see you have a hat laying on top of your bag. When you wear your hair in a bun (like in the photo) does the hat still fit okay? You've got an awesome body by the way.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not me) some girl on gag posted this pic some time ago, I have a similar outfit so I used the pic to ask the question). I agree she got a good bod)

• I think it is really sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its sexy, but that could well be because the wearer is good looking. The same outfit on someone else might look awful

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a regular basic outfit. i don't get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a nice outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • you look very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent to it. It just looks like she's not planning on doing anything today.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it a lot. :) And you are sexy too.

0|0
    0|0
  • fucking hot with that body poured in to it

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to bone this chick

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love it. High waist jeans are just so classy on a girl! Do you think you could help me out with this question please? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1847326-a-girl-i-had-known-for-years-ended-contact-because-i-was-too-to

0|0
    0|0
    • I think you re the first guy that said that he likes high waisted jeans on girls). I answered your q, thank you for your opinion BTW)

• Thanks for your opinion. I just think high waisted jeans are sexy. They show off the figure well

What Girls Said 9

• The outfit is okay, nothing impressive, just casual, so let's say I like it. BUT it's mostly her amazing body that make it look hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • My husband says you wasted money on your headphones. That's all he had to say.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not me) it seems it s Candice) she can afford such headphones

• "First-tier price, second-tier sound," is his explanation.

I like music, but I am not an audiophile-snob, so this is neither here nor there for me.

• I'm not a huge fan... but it looks nice on her...

0|0
    1|0
  • The overall effect is juvenile to me.

0|0
    1|0
  • Candice could wear anything it'd look good anyway. But yeah I like this kind of simple, comfortable outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cool I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • that's cute but really basic

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate high wasted jeans
    but otherwise its good

0|0
    0|0
  • I want that butt!!!
    you can wear the outfit at any time, which is great in my opinion :)

0|0
    0|0