Good looking a**hole guys!

First, a little background for you kids: Yes, guys can tell when another guy is good looking. And adults are comfortable in our own sexuality; we don't feel the constant need to prove we aren't gay.

On to my question.: Girls, does a guy being an asshole or an idiot ruin the effects of his good looks for you? Or are you ensorcelled by a handsome face no matter what it behind it?

I came up with this question after seeing Levy Johnson on the news...truly, an example of a handsome fool.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is the biggest turn off for me, being an asshole being an idiot is right up there too. I don't care how good looking a guy is if he acts like that I will have nothing to do with him even if he is good to me but acts like an ass to others I will have nothing to do with him.

What Girls Said 2

• If a person has bad personality it makes him look bad and outside. No matter how beautiful his face is, it's no worth if he is an asshole.

• A guy's physical attraction will be what gets me to notice them in the first place. Whether or not I like their personality determines if they remain attractive to me. I respect myself too much to be with a total asshole just because he has a nice face.

What Guys Said 1

• This is a fail. Its simple dumb girls fall for idiots, suckers give money to drunks on the street, and losers invest in penny stocks. Out of all the potential assholes you look up Levy Johnson? He's not even an asshole in the gotta-have sense. The guy is a dork, a loser, a wannabe. Here is a guy who boasts about taking full frontal nudes of himself then chickens out with Playgirl magazine. His fame is not from being an asshole but fathering a child with Palin's daughter. Not asshole quality.

Disclaimer: But... just my honest opinion.