Why do guys find Asian girls attractive?

is it because we look exotic and that we are smart. or what? please explain thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• From a strictly aesthetic standpoint, the subtlety of curvature is what does it for me - less pronounced hip-to-waist ratio, smaller bust, just overall smoother features. Asian women tend to be thinner or at least carry their weight well, indicating a healthier lifestyle, which has an attraction all its own. I'm also a fan of a shorter leg-to-torso ratio, as it works better with my own body type. The contrast of the typically black, smooth hair against fair, smooth skin is a bonus. But the feature that always draws me is the eyes. As a photographer, it's like seeing a new perfect sunset with each new face. I've seen many beautifully and exotically colored eyes, but the shape, or "composition" of Asian eyes has a beauty all it's own.

Yes, I've found Asian women tend to be more intelligent than the typical American woman. I also find that they tend to be more independent, less influenced by American societal expectations, and less likely to act as if they have something to prove. They are more likely to speak their mind rather than spout a sound byte they heard from a friend or the television. It all adds up to better company, better conversation, and a stronger friendship.

I find that women of any race or ethnicity can be attractive and smart. My affinity for Asian women is no different than my affinity for buttermilk pancakes... just a preference.

What Guys Said 15

• I love asian women...1. Because of their culture. 2. Because they tend to treat a man more like a man. I'm not saying a slave or obedient I'm just saying little things like. Back rubs and cooking and little things of that nature. 3. Small cute frames. 4. Tone and texture of their skin. 5. Innocence 6. Great sex...I think women of all ethnic backgrounds are smart and fun.

• This is all about generalization, something that we people are very good at.

I have a prejudice that asian and thai women are usually very attracted to white, aryan men. Am I wrong?

Cause I have experienced this many times, that over mid age men traveling then finding and dating a beautiful asian (or indian) woman. Actaully having a neighboor that met his wife this way, happily married.

To me there seem to be something special with this, white mid age man and asian woman thing.

Asian women do often getting related with eternal youth, they look you and also behaving pretty much feminine overall. There are also due "old tradition" values between the male and female, from their own strict culture that some find attractive too...I guess.

Me personally can find asian girls overall very cute but also as you say exotic looking.

• It's a socio-cultural standard. That's the answer. There's no "logical reason" to find asians all that attractive.

• I find girls attractive period. Any girl from any race can be attractive, why? Is that hard to believe?

• no reason. its like any girl there is just somthing about them that catches someones eyes.

More from Guys
10

What Girls Said 7

• I'm half Asian. I guess it's the stereotypes that some suggest. however, a lot of Asian girls do not fall under that stereotypically labeled category of meek, submissive and crap like that.

I grew up with my mom who's Asian. she's far from quiet, submissive or anything like that. I'm like her-a rebel, loud, and straightforward. everyone is different. people should like people for the good traits and not their race. O.o just saying.

• People can be so immensely and dynamically different it just doesn't make any sense.

• I think it is because they have a look of innocence.

• Why does anyone like anybody? It's all in personal preference. Not every guy is into Asians .
    My brother for example say's he'd never date a an Asian woman. Why? I don't know, i'm assuming because he doesn't feel an attraction.

when I was younger I remember people would say they like Asians because Asians are "small" in everything! Which is stupid, it's just a stereotype.
    Some people are just attracted to that, and you can't help what you're attracted to, so there is not a solid response to this as it will differ from person to person.

• I asked my boyfriend once about it (he is white and I'm filipino) he said it's not about the race or how I look like that makes me attractive, he said he just fell in love with me just because he did and he also said I am smart and pretty. but yeah he thinks i look exotic haha cuz of my mixed features.

• They're curious what they're like in the bedroom. They also like someone a bit 'quieter'

More from Girls
2