Am I pretty/cute?

I hear from everyone I know that I'm pretty. It's just impossible for me to think that way. I need to hear the truth from someone I don't know. I don't want anyone's pity answers, I want the truth. Even though I don't think I'm pretty, I don't have self esteem issues and I have self-confidence.

link

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Your not ugly if that's what you want to hear

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I hate using scales, it's so crude, but I will use one non the less. You want a truthful answer, here it is:

7/10

Not wow, not aesthetically unpleasant either. I would definitely say if guys saw you they would look twice/three times. Your hair really compliments your face and you have a real 'feel good' smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look awful sweet to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You kind of plain in that picture, but definitely pretty. I'm 16, so I think I might be a lot closer to home than some of these guys. lol ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are hot. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • you think right. you re not pretty, you re ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, about a 6. Above average.

Prettier than a plain jane, but not a head turner, either. You'll do fine. ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Youre pretty. I'd even go out on a limb to say hot.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're pretty! I wouldn't feel threatened by you if you were hanging out with me and my boyfriend, honestly. You're the right amount of pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • I even think you're pretty, and I'm a girl. Imagine what the guys would say!

0|0
    0|0
  • i think ur pretty! you have an awesome smile!

0|0
    0|0
  • your NOT ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • cute

0|0
    0|0
  • You are cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're the typical girl next door, sweet, innocent. Not drop dead gorgeous, but still pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not like gorgeous . But you are definitely not ugly. I think pretty is the right word for you. I've seen real ugly people , and trust me you aren't close to that category . that's the truth =]

0|0
    0|0