Did I look stupid?

me and this girl use to be friends (shes older, 28 years old) and we use to talk about our problems and walk our nephews to school together. I know she gets depressed a lot and acts bipolar, but one day out of the blue she just stopped talking to me. I don't know why and I haven't had the guts to ask her why. So every time we see each other, we act like we don't know each other...shes friends with another girl (also 28 years old) who I don't talk with much because she's drama, maybe she could of said something to make her stop talking to me? I saw her today and said hi Jessica, and she had on her black glasses and she smiled, that's it. no hi how are you, what's going on? did I look stupid for saying hi? I'm not a mean person and I hate awkwardness. Small advice please :)

What Guys Said 1

• You don't look stupid. You're trying to establish a communication link that you didn't break in the first place; if she's gone then she's gone. Move on. You actually did the right thing by trying to greet.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope you don't look stupid at all, she's actually making herself look stupid and immature if she's 28 and giving you the silent treatment for no reason at all. Honestly you did nothing wrong, but if her friendship means a lot to you then I would just call her out on it maybe through a text or something if you don't have the guts to do it to her face...but if you really don't care as to why she stopped talking to you then definitely move on and don't waste your time trying to communicate with immature people like that because they probably won't change..