Do guys like it when teens dress like school girls?

Like wear high socks and plaid skirts to school even not teen guys?

• Yes school girl
  • No not school girl
Eight teen by the way
As fashion everyday look not sex outfits

Most Helpful Girl

• I always wanted too! Not in a sexual way but in a fashion way! Like I wanted to be a UK girl with my British accent hahah!

What Guys Said 14

• Nah. The teacher is better.

• I like the socks on women, not even gonna lie. But the schoolgirl thing? Nah. I'd rather the librarian look. LOL

• Yes, however the same effect is given to a woman who wears a short skirt and leggings that stop just before her skirt. Men are very visual, something like that stirs the imagination.

• School girl looks? Eh... it's not bad if you combine it with the librarian thing. Cheer leader looks interesting though. I personally like the nurse outfit more or better yet the professional/lawyer/teacher outfit.

• Yep, its hot.

• How creepy do you feel admitting this?

• Oh, damn, just re read the question. "teens" is that what the issue was? I thought it said women, but 18 and 19 year olds are still teens so it works.

• @TigerDK16 oh, cool. I was trying to figure out how it was applicable to me.

• I must admit it is a look that passed me by a bit prefer the more everyday casual look

• It's cute if they're around my age

• Only on Asians. :D

• we don't have school dresses here so it's nothing I'm really attracted to. I don't need them to have any schoolgirl fantasies

• i have a high socks fetish... so yeah. But i'm into socks yeah... (not the smell think... lool)

• Oh yeah, definitely

• Not per se, but any excuse to wear a skirt is a good excuse

• Oh, wait, you said teenagers, nevermind...

• Yes, the sexually repressed Catholic school look is desired for role play only so long as she's not wearing any underwear under the skirt, but only on older women in their 20s.

As far as regular teenagers, I can't comment.

• Unfortunately there are a lot of women out there that will be divorced because they can't keep their man happy.

What Girls Said 7

• I like dressing like that

• This is very creepy fetish for many guys. Even and probably especially older men.

• Wow, you must be very boring. This is why people cheat.

• @TigerDK16 bye Felicia

• @TigerDK16 It's really dumb to assume someone is boring in bed just because they dislike one thing out of the thousands of things you could do in bed.

• For Halloween yeah

• I've done it for one of my ex boyfriends before but my latest seemed to prefer the nurse or th military look

• interesting reading those comments because i wear a school uniform lol...

• Of course they like it.

• unfortunately there are a lot of creepy men who obsess over little girls.

• Don't get married. Don't waste your parents' money on a wedding because it'll end in divorce with that attitude.

• @TigerDK16 You speak like a grumpy little boy. Obsessed with cheating and little girls, your sexual desires are fucked up. Like I said I am just trying to help you out, your urges are not okay.

• and by your responses I can tell I hit a nerve without really meaning to. Go lick your wounds and learn not to be so overly sensitive, you are fucked up and people are going to keep being honest with you. Not everyone in this world is going to tiptoe over your feelings. If you are doing something wrong people are going to tell you it's not okay so get used to it and be an adult about it. You now know what you need to fix and how you can go about it, insulting me will do you no good. Get off your ass and get yourself some help before you get worse. I don't have the low confidence and need to prove myself through bragging that you do, you can insult me all you want. It won't change the sad fact that you are denying your deep mental issues.