What do you look for in a girl?

what turns you guys on? what do you look for in a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Responsibility

2. Stability

3. Intellect

4. Organization and Cleanliness

5. Respect | Self and Partner

6. Communication Skills

7. Physical, Mental, Emotional, ( optional ) Spiritual Wellness

8. Cooperative

9. Reasonable

10. Friendly

11. Financially Knowledgeable

12. Contributive

13. Some level of self-sufficiency.

14. Understanding.

And of course:

15. Loving.

• Good to see that not all guys are demanding lol I'm messing :P its good to have high standards :)

• Yep..these are the standards that actually CAN be considered standards! I like it! :)

Shows maturity and 'spiritual wellness'... haha ^_^

What Guys Said 9

• I'm strongly of the opinion that what's inside a woman is what matters most. For this reason, I'm still searching for a woman stuffed with 1,000-dollar bills.

• She should be smart, a great communicator, honest, confident.yet not cocky or arrogant. Someone who likes to explore life and try new things. Someone who can make any situation romantic. I have a twisted sense of humor, and I get joy in making a girl laugh to the point she is in tears from laughing so hard. Someone who is affectionate and playful, I still enjoy a good pillow fight, A lady one minute, elegant in a black dress, and jeans with a water hose the next!

just be employed.(no freeloaders!) Someone who likes to laugh, and can laugh at herself as well. I have a great imagination, and it would be cool to meet someone who is also creative.

• Pretty much what Blackkid said...

I'd love it if she had dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a great body as well! :)

• I won't lie i like a girl who is 5'5 or taller preferably around my height i tend to like white girls and i like some good measurements around 36-25-36 I look for average face and a lot of times i am bad at judging a girls measurements and height so i am not too strict on these so long you look average but the important stuff are the next having a strong mind not someone who cries for everything and can't take a joke or can't handle stress i look for a good sense of humor and someone who isn't manipulative with at least a little bit of general knowledge in her head by that i mean more brains than what her puppy does or what the celebrities are wearing as an extra bonus she is so deep she reads philosophy and poetry and actually has a fucking opinion about it other than "I don't get it"

• Just some things in no particular order:

-Physically Attractive

-Down to earth

-Carries on a good conversation

-Takes good care of herself

-Nice and loving

-Shorter than me

• I like girls who are funny, loving, attractive, intelligent but most of all, loyal : D

• I don't necessarilly have anything specific that I look for. For all I know, I may end up with someone who is the complete opposite of what I think I want. I get to know the girl, and then I ask myself if this is someone that I would consider dating. As long as the person is trustworthy and fun to be with, that's the only qualifiers that I use.

• In terms of a possible relationship:

1)not a "whore"

2)can keep a conversation going easily

3)not completely stupid

4)shorter than I am

6)not a constant drinker, never a smoker

7)she will tell me if she wants to do something

9)self conscious(she tries to look good, dosen't look like she just woke up)

10)not a lot of makeup(some is fine)

• In this order:

1. Intelligent

2. Physically attractive

3. Sense of humor

4. Independent/Not-clingy

5. Self-control (not an alcoholic, drug user, etc.)

6. Fun

7. Loving/Loyal

What Girls Said 1

• The things that I look for in a man are:

- honesty

- intelligence

- down to earth

- funny

- affectionate

- taller then me

- nice smile

- nice face. they don't have to have a perfect body, but a nice face.

- holds an interesting conversation

- is spontanious

- has a passion and drive in life

- isn't lazy and rude

- has respect for himself, his friends, family and ofcourse me.