What do you wear to bed?

This has been a topic recently between my boyfriend and I. He likes to sleep naked, I like to sleep in a tshirt. He thinks clothes construct him in his sleep, I feel over exposed if I'm not wearing anything. He thinks I'm weird, I think he's weird.

So, what do you wear? If anything.

0|0
26|29

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear:
    A. What I wore that day if I am exhausted
    B. Sweats and a hoody or
    C. A tank top and shorts/hoody and shorts.

I can't sleep in the nude because I just feel odd.
    I love to sleep in just a hoody/shirt and panties but I can't since I share a room with my cousin.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

• Who really believes that someone is weird for their choice in night-time wear? My wife liked to wear a gown when sleeping, I preferred she not wear it since I wanted to hold her tight. But that does not make her weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Three layers of human skin, at least.

2|0
    0|0
  • Just underwear... I can't sleep in a t shirt, i feel like im getting chocked... But when im in a relationship, we usially end up sleepong naked

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually, nothing but if it gets cold then I will wear something.

I walk around my house naked so that might be a factor. Some people just like to move around in their house naked

0|0
    0|0
  • The clothes I wore that day. I don't wear "PJs" and I haven't for about 20-25 years. I can understand him thinking that. But I prefer wearing clothes. I try my best to keep myself clean (in the butt). But unless I just took a shower right before bed, I don't feel good going to bed naked when poop shot out of my ass within the last 12 or so hours without being properly cleaned up (showering).

0|0
    0|0
  • I am same as your boyfriend I think clothes are awkward in bed

0|0
    0|0
  • T shirt And Boxing Trunks

0|0
    0|0
  • trunks underwear thats it

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a t-shirt and underwear, except in the summer when it's just underwear. I don't like wearing pants or socks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've tried sleeping naked before and I always end up getting really sweaty for some reason
    I usually sleep in a tshirt and underwear, sometimes shirtless

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to wear boxers, can't sleep naked. Every person is different none of you are weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • My Olaf onesie usually in the winter

0|0
    0|0
  • Nudity

Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend wears leggings and a t-shirt. In the summer she wears a tank top. I wear my underwear and a t-shirt. And sleeping naked? Weird I have never heard of anyone sleeping naked!

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep in boxers and a t shirt or just boxers depending on how hot it is

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually sleep naked...
    Or if I m with my girlfriend sometimes we exchange underwears before sleeping just to feel different sexy.
    She wears my boxer and I wear her thongs... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • been sleeping naked lately I get more boners when im naked

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear nothing, better feeling in the sheets

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always naked, love the freedom!

0|0
    0|0
  • a gold chain and a gold rolex nigga

0|0
    0|0
  • I just wear underpants... I'd get to hot with more on. A t-shirt is perfect for you to wear to bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear just boxer ehen i was sleeping

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing or just underwear

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing in bed...

0|0
    0|0
  • I share a room so I wear my underwear and a Tshirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing but a shirt?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the "snuggie" of course...

brocstercomics.com/.../snuggie.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always enjoyed sleeping naked

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 25

• I wear usually underwear and shirt! I don't think any particular way is weird, but I just know my own comfort.

0|1
    0|1
  • I usually wear a baggy t-shirt and my underwear. If it's really cold, I do wear flannel pajamas, and sometimes I wear nighties, but mostly it's a t-shirt and underwear :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you ever tried sleeping naked?

• @Theo27 Sure, yeah, when it's too hot or when I can't be bothered to get up and put clothes on again.

• "Put clothes on again"... Meaning you were already naked right? But what were you doing naked in your bed ;-) just kidding

• I always wear regular cute pajamas. I don't like sleeping naked. I do feel exposed as well and struggle to sleep like that.

0|0
    0|1
  • I need to have at least undies on. I feel weird otherwise, but plenty of people enjoy sleeping naked. Whatever floats your boat. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Most often I go to bed naked. Sometimes I may wear a chemise and panties, or perhaps a little teddy, just so I can enjoy having him unwrap me. In the end I wind up naked. In the case of the teddy when the top comes down and he unsnaps the crotch to bring the bottom up, it winds up around my waist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually panties and a T-shirt.
    Sometimes just panties.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear t-shirt and shorts like all the time haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • We sleep naked, feels so nice to snuggle with him, nothing between you!

0|2
    0|0
  • Sports bra and men's bowers... really comfy :)

0|0
    0|0
    • You should not wear sport bra at night, it can stop the boobs' growth and increase the risk of having a breast cancer. But maybe your sport bra is very loose?

• @FrenchEmma Actually that is very false. My grandmother is a doctor is the cancer department and she says it won't. I've also ready up on it.

• I've been helping in hospitals a lot and all the doctor who I talked about that told me it was bad.

• My guy likes sleeping naked as well.
    I usually wear pj's or at least a t-shirt and panties, tho when I sleep with him/he sleeps over, I sleep naked as well :P

0|1
    0|0
  • T-shirt/tank top with underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh, it's summer here and most nights are pretty hot so I usually wear like.. nothing but panties 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to wear a shirt. I normally wear a big shirt and shorts/pants because I get cold and because I feel awkward not having clothes on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a tank top and shorts

0|0
    0|1
  • Normal Pajamas or tank top with shorts. I can't sleep naked or in my underwear alone.

0|0
    0|1
  • Usually I wear my everyday clothes.
    I don't sleep naked because I don't wash my sheets often enough for that to NOT be disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep mostly naked unless it's too cold, I wear a tshirt then. But their is nothing weird about sleeping naked or with clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • T shirt and maybe shorts or a legging, but wearing tight clothes isn't good during sleep so i'll often sleep with a tee and underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear my under garments (I probably sound so old saying that) or I wear like yoga pants and/or a t-shirt it really depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no one s weird. the end.
    each their preference, it s whatever really

0|0
    0|0
  • Silk pajamas, so comfortable !

0|0
    0|0
  • Big tee and pajamas, my favorites.

0|0
    0|0
  • At the most panties & a t shirt. Some nights less.

0|0
    0|0
  • shirt + panties :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing but a giant tshirt

0|0
    0|0