Do any of you men find Katie Price attractive ?

question is title

Most Helpful Guy

• no, she is too fake for me and her personality is deffinitly not attractive. deffinitly not the type of girl I would go for

What Guys Said 5

• No, disproportionate body... fake and plastic looking, bad accent... might be good as a business woman, hence her millions... but I don't think she would hold a good conversation.

• She looks to fake

• Who?

• Jordon you noe the model katie and peter

• good qestion I have been thinking of that for ages. she is a pig .i do not know how she is were she is. there is hope for any one.

• Face- eh.. Boobs- way too big.. Pussy- small, but nice tattoo.. She's alright. But a tramp none-the-less.

What Girls Said 2

• I think despite what they may say, they obvs will. She has huge t*ts and is very fake. That equals attractive. They might not want to date her or take her home to mummy but I'd bet most guys would f*** her. And there are diff types of attractive, she fits into the "fake, but I would pound her" category.

• I think she is BEAUTIFUL! I know you said guys but I don't see how anyone doesn't seriously think she's gorgeous