Guys wearing leggings, thoughts?

What are your thoughts on guys wearing leggings? I mean they are comfortable, and I have also read that a lot of guys wear them for working out too.

How is would you react to a guy wearing leggings?

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ballet dancers wear them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• My husband has this pair of leather capri moto leggings from J brand. Supposed to be women's. Oh sweet jesus the boy is hotttt in those things.

He makes that whole glam-rock thing work. At 46. Eh.
    He has never owned a polo shirt, or an actual blue pair of blue jeans, in his life. Not normal style. Not much about him is normal.

Most men couldn't pull it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • One time I was at the mall and there wad a man wearing legg, lets just say I was blinded and scared for life when he turned. *cringe*

2|0
    0|0
  • Just looks awkward in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooo please no

0|1
    0|0
    • my thought lol... I'd be afraid to ever open my eyes again x_x

• Leggings are totally fine... If you're going to comic con. Or are a superhero.

0|0
    0|0
  • Working out is ok, but i'm not ready for guys wearing legging and sweaters to go with their man buns yet😂

0|0
    0|0
  • They are feminine, so it would be a turn off for me. I like my men very masculine.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's bad enough guys wear skinny jeans

Now leggings too?

It's one thing for working out, but I don't want to see your man junk every time I go out, nor do I want to see women's coochies or flat booties

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I don't mind as long as he wears a suitable top - I don't want to see the contours of his bulge thank you very much

0|0
    0|0
  • For working out it's fine... but they call them compression shorts/pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid fucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever makes you happy

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear legging when to work out I care less what girls think of me. I'm football player and legging to help my hamstring and calves relieve cramp

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehhh. If it was at a gym that is ok. If I saw them at work or out in a formal place, then it is kind of weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wear skinnies...

0|0
    0|0
  • Das gay as fuck mate

0|0
    0|0