Which dress looks the best?

My body looks like the girl on the first picture just not as skinny😐.

First
Which dress looks the best?

Second

Third

• First
  • Second
  • Third
  • Other
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• I like No 1... That dress is an elgent classy dress

• Thank you so much for MH. I like seeing your questions on GAG. You seem like a very classy woman that has good style

• You're welcome! And gee thanks! Hehe

Most Helpful Girl

• Great taste. All three are really pretty, but I'd probably lean towards the first one, first.
    It's so beautiful and classically elegant. Next choice would be the blue. It's also very pretty, but gives that pop of color, but I like the first one the best. What's the occasion? Any ideas on shoes? Bag? Clutch?

• Yea I really like the first one too. I think it will suit my body better than the rest. Its for my brothers wedding.

Shoes.. Erm either nude ankle strap heels sandals or baby pink open toe pumps.

If bag im gonna wear nude chanel flap bag, if im wearing clutch then prbbly a gold clutch or smtng.

• Wow, you're going to be a surefire hit, at the wedding. Great choices on the shoes, too. I was thinking of silver ankle strap sandals, but I like you're idea of the nude, as well. Sounds like you've got everything matching up, pretty well. Good luck!

What Guys Said 7

• I voted for the first

• I liked the first one, lovely embroidery.

• Love the blue one personally

• Ok to be awkward I like first dress but in the blue colour of dress 2.

• Other- those night gown type dresses with a slit that goes up to the upper thigh

• I think it really depends how you look like. I would go for the first or third one.

• first one would look more better

What Girls Said 9

• I'd say the first is the prettiest, but the second is really nice too :) Just the third is kinda... Blagh.

• I LOVE BLUE! So thats what I would pick!

• Nice choices, ideally I like the Ellie Saab one. But the 1st really stands out to me, so I'd pick that

The second I wouldn't go far. Since you mentioned its for a wedding, you don't want to wear something that bright to it, you'll end up stealing the attention from the bride to be! Lol

• I love the third. The first is pretty nice too but I'm not really digging the blue in number two. I wish I had somewhere to wear them to! What's your occasion?

• The last one!
    it's amazing!
    But that one is from a famous designer - hardly affordable. xD

• Yea haha. I just want to make something similar to that for my bros wedding ceremony

• Third. That is an Elie Saab, I can just tell by the work. He's the world best designer.

• They're all so pretty! I really like the first and last ones :)

• Third:black color

• I prefer the 2nd one.