Do guys think it is attractive for girl to do dress like this?

I dress like this sometimes and want to know what people think plus plaid skirts are really in right now.

1328

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no issue with them. I wear plaid skirts and over the knee socks because it's comfy, and as long as you have shorts under the skirt then there's no issue.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 28

• I happen to think plaid is pretty cool. We actually have a plaid squad in my choir class. When I see a girl wear a plaid dress or any plaid combo I think it makes her look slightly edgier and it gives her this extra flair.

• Yeah, they look really good.

• I have seen that fashion trend around - It is nice

• That's really cute and I'd find it appealing but for me it's whatever the girl I like feels the most comfortable and confidentw wearing.

• My opinion of a hot girl's fashion is that she could wear sweats and still be hot. Anyway, it's pretty.

• No, if you want my honesty.

• I think its very attractive.

• Can someone put an end to this (I'm starting to feel other people r even bigger xper-hunters than me).

Girl wear what you want, you should feel good in it not someone else. And by the way I like it

• Looks perfectly fine in my opinion.

• Em heels doe, hot af

• I always thought skirts that go up to the top of the waist look kinda weird, I would put a shirt over it if that was me.

• I like Pic 2 only.

• It's a outfit which would catchy attention outside if she looks good in it but it's not a outfit i particularly care for once my lady wears it.

• Yes... it's kinda hot looking.

• man... you are hot

• Hand to God, no. It looks like a 12 year old grew a foot and a half.

• Yeah haha. Kinda like the school girl uniform

• Yes I like it.
    Looks cute and innocent

• I'll bring a lot of attention to your legs. That's for sure. Hopefully you are use to guys loving your thighs

• I really like that style

• I like it a lot even though it strikes a particular nerve that makes me think you're an attention seeker. Knee highs make me just... melt and stuff

• Personally, no.

• it is very attractive to me

• Yes but lose the boots and wear converse shoes or even stilettos.

• If you have the right body type

• It's tacky and a huge turn off for me.

• I like skirts, just in general, but I think the knee high socks are a bit much, would rather just see all her leg ;)

• I think that's a sexy look

What Girls Said 12

• They're cute, however I personally don't wear them because it just makes me feel like I'm back in school again lol.

• Wear what you want cause you can to wear it. The guy only gets to have an opinion if he's paying for the skirt. It's your body. Anyway, no man ever complained that a girl wore skirts. They just love skirts, the print doesn't matter to them cause they don't get it.

• I LOVE the third option!

(the first is also very cute)

I'm pretty sure a lot of people like this style of dressing.

• Yeah it looks cute! Where can I get it?

• Oh my apple! I want the first outfit! With the jacket and black boots! only I want the skirt red! haha!

• You can get some from pacsun or American apparel!!

• Oh good deal! lol!

• I think the skirts are cute. I really like that the second one has a flippy A line shape to it. One of my favorite skirts is a little short pleated number.

• I like it. except for the fist pic, if it wasn t for the styling this dress is so/so.
    but yea overall it s cute, stylesh and a bit sexy

• I love the skirts, but not the length! smh

• I love wearing knee socks, it's really trendy.

• If your body looks lile the pictures, love it.

• You mean like a school girl? Yeah a lot of guys have a fetish for it or fantasize about it.

• Some guys like that style so... go for it.

• I don't like the checked skirt but I like the sock