A really good looking person can look ugly if get fat?

It seems that the facial features change... The person change
Up

Most Helpful Guy

• A bit harsn - The base attractiveness is always there I suppose it is up to them what shape they want their body in.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. I, for one, am not attracted to fat dudes, no matter how handsome his face may be.

What Guys Said 1

• Being fat is ugly

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. Definitely

• But if the person get thin again, would this person look like before getting fat?

• It could be noticable, I think it has something to do eith your sex too. Men tend to have thicker skin than women, since women's skin needs to strech more during pregnancy. So maybe that's something to look into? I don't know haha

• I know some people who were chubby in past, and after that got suuper fit (with muscles and all), and for some reason, they all have a little chubby faces.. I guess its because you can't really work out your face muscles. xD Now don't get me wrong, its nothing noticable, or ugly, but they just in general tend to have pouty cheeks. Which can be really cute actually.

• Yes. Definitely.

• Of course they will

• Uh not ugly per say you just lose your sense of attractiveness