If a guy is good looking, does it matter if his hair gets cut off?

Lets say a guy is fairly good looking, would it make his attractiveness drop drastically if someone cut all his hair off while he was passed out drunk? This happened to my friend and now girls ignore him, and he thinks it's because he has no hair.

He has about 3 inch hair on average, before it got chopped off. He thinks he ugly now :(
On a side note, he used to flirt with a ton of girls before, but now they kinda blow him off. Also, he says they are always staring at his bald-ish head when he's talking to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• You know...when someone says this happened to my friend...it usually means it happened to themselves...just saying...

but yes, it can definitely make someone less cute

What Girls Said 5

• yes it can, I've seen plenty of perfectly attractive guys get an awful haircut and they just don't look as good afterwards

• It's really not a big deal...hair grows back. And like the guy below me said, he can just wear a hat or something for a while. Most girls probably really don't care if a guy is bald.

• lol This made me laugh.

• I think that's kinda mean of you considering how much grief he must have went threw.

• yeah if its unflattering which it probably is it matters. hair does make a difference

• no I don't think that it matters rally its more about the way he carries him self that makes him either hot or ugly to woman.. and ifact if woman see that he does not have a positive attitude about him self then they will not aknoladge him..so he just has to have a good positive attitued about him self and be happy with it. or try a new look.. or something if he hasen't already :-) hope this helps u

What Guys Said 2

• Though it makes a sad statement about the shallow nature of the human race, I'm afraid your friend is right in noting the shameful disdain that awaits the hairless male specimen. Even small children are innately predisposed to humiliate those so affected, as we see from this oft-employed rhyme:

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear

Fuzzy Wuzzy had NO HAIR!

Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy,

Was he?

The sheer inhumanity of it all is chilling!

• thats sad id die if all my hair got cut of

• Yeah he's pretty upset :/

• Maybe he could work it with a cool hat or hide it with a hair-piece

• LOL that isn't a bad idea, but he might feel kinda awkward wearing a wig.