is it weird that I am like the opposite of feminine? like I don't wear dresses or skirts I don't like being called a girl I like wearing guy jackets that are to big I don't know is that weird

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah sounds like you got issues.

there is nothing wrong with being a woman...all women are not weak just like all guys are not strong if you think that I feel sad for you

• I like your answer the best :D yay rock on with the weirdness

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think it's so weird about the style -- this style is fine. (Very, very possibly you might have to wear a dress or skirt for some stupid function, but this is the only wrinkle, pun intended.) Maybe the part about not liking being called a girl is a little weird. Because really, it's ok to be a girl, even more than ok. Well, I would prefer that other people do it, it's not for me. But it's just as ok to be a girl as a boy. Don't worry too much about this, though.

• Wait, you don't like being called a girl? That is a little odd; what do you prefer to be called?

• Idk lol me and my friends said I'm an IT or if someoen calls me dude ill respond but I don't know girls are looked at as weak and men the strong tough protectors I wanna be a protector lol

• Not at all.

What Girls Said 4

• not really. that's just who you are

• No, I don't think its wierd. I am like that also, some people call it 'tomboy' style. I didn't like being called a girl either, because it made me feel like I was being stereotyped or something, and I hate dresses too.

• Not weird, most girls have their own differnt styles of fashion.

• Yeah, you're weird