Belly button piercings... opinions?

Guys, how do you feel about belly button piercings? Do you like them or prefer without?

Ladies, do you have them? If so, how bad did it hurt and how long was the healing process?

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to site - I think they look great - I am afraid I heard they hurt a lot to get done

Most Helpful Girl

• I have nothing against them and it mostly suits people who aren't overweight by a lot and usually show their stomach. Because what's the point of having it if you have never shown your stomach. All I know is from seeing my freon d's have it is that when you remove the rod your belly button looks ugly hahaj because of two massive holes
    As far as pain they said it wasn't painful because you're piercing just skin

What Guys Said 7

• Prefer without.

• No belly button piercings look very trashy... so avoid them I say

• They're okay I suppose.

• ugly in my opinion

• I feel sexy and hot prefer with and without and if she has nips piercings that dammmm hot

• I'd say it's fine as long as it matches your body shape and personality

• I think they look really sexy

What Girls Said 4

• I don't have it and not sure it's a great idea...
    It's one of those that infects more than any other.

• I have my belly pierced. It wasn't too bad, but there's definitely pain involved. It took a few weeks to stop hurting when I laid on my belly, and 4-6 months to heal completely.
    Thing to remember is to NOT change your belly ring until it's totally healed, and to only use a non-iodised salt solution to clean it. Any alcohol solutions kill the healing tissue.

• I have my belly button done. I just did it in September. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. You can't change it for 3-4 months but it takes about a year to heal.

• I got mines when I was 15 it hurt when I got it done it never got infected only once but that's it.