Is it weird that I still wear training bras?

I'm an AA cup, and its so hard to find cup bras that fit right. i like sports bras but they are often too tight. To me training bras are so comfy.

0|0
11|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Sooner or later, you should have those puppies trained and not need the training bra any more.

Seriously, you can probably just go without or use a bralette.

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah not really, I hardly wear real bras anyway and I hate padding. So I end up wearing bralettes

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Whatever you are most comfortable and happiest in is the best way forward

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you need to keep wearing training bras if you aren't going to need to wear a support bra? What are you training for?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not weird at all. Wear what ever makes you comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong at all

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I use bralettes sometimes because I feel like a damn child buying bras for preteens lol bralettes look at least more adult and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, you probably don't even need a bra so a training bra is ideal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well as long as the bra has enough support, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Without the support you can get serious damage to your boob tissue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weird... If they're comfortable then who cares really. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you're comfortable with, so that works!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Wear what fits and is comfortable. The name doesn't matter at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've given all hope that my chest will grow. I too use training bras. I don't go to the womens department for underwear anymore, I skip to the girls

0|0
    0|0
    • That is what i do too, i feel a little awkward shopping in the girls department, but oh well. Its what fits

• You're telling me. One time I bumped into a mom and her 8 year old. We were buying the same thing. It's REALLY hard to feel sexy especially in bed when a guy wants something to squeeze on

• If i know i'm going to be with a guy i try to take my bra off before things start to heat up as i feel weird if he sees me in my training bra. I had one really bad experience where the guy tried joking around when he took my shirt off and saw my bra, it instantly killed the mood.

• Maybe a little but if they fit better I guess it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Training bras are for little girls before they get real bras. I'm sure they have comfy regular bras in your size

0|0
    0|0
  • Sports bras are the comfiest invention, they hold my boobs up and they give me comfort

0|0
    0|0