Beards, are they attractive?

I want to get the opinions of the ladies on here, do you find beards attractive?

• Love them
  • Hate them
  • Couldn't care less

Most Helpful Girl

• They definitely can be. I know several guys who have beards, and they're quite handsome that way. But I suppose it depends a lot on the guy and his style. For example, a guy who dresses super clean-cut all the time might not be able to pull off the scruffy look as well because it doesn't suit him, even if he keeps the beard perfectly manicured, haha. On the other hand, some guys look good with beards, others not so much. Most of the guys I know with beards pull it off nicely.

What Girls Said 7

• Short beards that look like a long 5 o'clock shadow can look pretty hot, espesially when they accentuate the male jaw which is very sexy. Long bushy beards are just plain awful, and just ruin a man's face, no matter how attractive he is. And whatever you do, please do not ever grow something on your face that looks like you have a hairy rodent stuck to it.

• i think it depends on the person... some people look super sexy with tham and some look horrible and some just okay.

• I like guys that are clean but sometimes, there are days when you just don't have the time to shave or have forgotten or have honestly is very lazy to do so then I like them a little scruffy. It's an honest mess to live with. I hate them when they're too shaped up but all natural is good too (:

• I think that long stubble can look hot on the right guy, but a full on beard is just AWFUL.

• maybe a little fuzzy one, but not a nasty thick one.

• Nah...my boyfriend hates it when I have a beard. He's never been able to grow one, so I guess he's jealous. Says it scratches his balls when I give him a blowjob.There's just no pleasing some people...

• yeah I like it

What Guys Said 0