Girls, What happens when a 42 band size on a bra is too small?

Are there plus size bras? I've never seen bigger than a 42. And now even that doesn't fit ever since I gained weight. I don't know what to do or where to go, unless I wear sports bras everyday.

Most Helpful Girl

• Curvy Kate, Fantasie, Gossard, Le Mystere, Panache, Pour Moi?, Soma, Shock Absorber, and Wacoal go up to 44 bands. Goddess goes up to 56 bands. What is your snug and tight underbust measurement? That would help me give you a better idea of what size band to fit you in.

• I don't know! I have a 38C brat hat fits but when I went to the store to try on more, even the 42D wouldn't fit! I did gain like 80 pounds so I probably stretched that 38C bra way out

• Thank you, that's a really good idea! I'm constantly going up and down with my weight and I never have a bra that really fits.

• Your welcome and bra extenders can be total life savers when you are trying to lose weight. Get something that is a little too snug and wear it with an extender until you don't need it anymore. I also recommend checking out for way more bra fitting info if you are interested.

What Girls Said 3