Guys-Exotic or Average American girls?

Guys, which girls would you consider more attractive?

Exotic and/or mixed girls or the traditional blond hair blue eyed girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on the guy. Every guy has different tastes. I know tons of guys who love girls with blonde hair and blue eyes, but I personally am more attracted to exotic girls, (different ethnicities and whatnot).

If you're trying to find out if you're attractive to guys or not this isn't the way to do it. Everyone has different tastes, and if you're on this planet, there's someone out there who will think you're beautiful, that's just part of life! :)

What Guys Said 5

• Natural blonde hair and blue eyes are most common in the upper midwest. But so many girls everywhere use bleach, that it's kind of the norm. Many have such naturally fantastic black hair and dark eyes and it makes me crazy when they want to go blonde and wear colored contacts. Chances are they still look good, but not the same as they did. It also depends to some extent on whether you also change your style of dress or retain some native culture. Give me black hair, dark eyes and Latin garb any day. Throw in an accent, move to some Salsa and I'm yours.

• Well, technically, aren't blond hair and blue eyes just two rare recessive genes from several locales throughout Northwestern Europe? Doesn't sound too traditional to me.

• I've always liked dark hair, brown eyes. I've always had a thing for Italian, Latino, Indian type women with a darker complexion and exotic look.

• For casual encounters, that aren't going to last: Exotic

For every girl that could make me fall in love with her: Doesn't matter in the least.

• I am mixed, and I tend to be attracted to other mixed girls, so on that note I'd say exotic. I'm a brunette man myself.

What Girls Said 3

• I am brazilian/puertorican and everywhere I go people just stare at me! Even girls!!

I don't think I am gorgeous looking but I am definitely very exotic. I have a natural tan with natural curly blond hair and hazel eyes. I really stand out! And I love it!!

• Well. I definitely have the exotic look. And though I don't hate it and never will (because its who I am). There are times when I wish I had a bit lighter skin and blonde hair and blue eyes. But I have a tanned skin, brown eyes and yes, I am a brunette. I think it depends on the guy. Some guys love the typical american girl and some guys love exotic women. Most of the guys I am around love the exotic look and then I also have some friends who love the blondes. So in all fairness, different guys have different tastes.

• I think they want what they don't have. My boyfriend is blond hair blue eyed, I'm Dark haired and dark eyed.