Girls, if you man wanted you to, would you make your hair like Princess Leia's from Star Wars?

Yeah? :D

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair isn't long enough. Mine is like the one in my profile picture; same length and same style currently, but if I grow my hair longer, why not?
    It looks beautiful especially if some adjustments were added.

Also, it kinda reminds me of Diana Barry from Anne of Green Gables anime haha! xD
    sakuraember.files.wordpress.com/.../...4215028.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

• Duuuuude, I'm gonna do that at some point for me, never mind for him :P

• My hair atm isn't long enough to do that. Though I would give it a try if it was. :D Would be interesting.

• I think I will past k!

• No way, it looks horrible.

• No. My hair isn't thick enough to make one bun let alone two lol it'd look idiotic.

• Yea, if he wanted to do a Star Wars marathon night or maybe roll play (though that would be sooo awkward unless I was something ambiguous like space lady or alien chick)
    I would be game.

• LOL my sisters keep telling me to do that since I have long thick dark hair. Yeah sure, I'd love to do it for my guy. Depending on how geeky he is, I'm totally down for getting into full throttle costume though I know kumquat about Star Wars.

• No, I wouldn't, simple because I don't like this hairstyle. Plus, my hair isn't long enough for that.

• hell naw!!!

• Sure. =)
    __________

• I don't have enough so it would have to be a wig.

• I don't think such hairstyle would suit me :P

• If it's for Halloween then yes, sure. Unfortunately, my hair isn't long enough (yet).
    Hell, I'd even rock the Princess Leia slave costume. In fact, I've been considering wearing that for Halloween this year ;)

• I think a lot of girls already do this hairdo for the fun

• Only for some kind of sex role play in private lol. Never in public 😂

• Yes! I actually have before! I'm sure I could do it again

• Yeah, I've done it for fun lol.

• No. I had a guy tell me I should dress up like slave Leia for his bday tho lol. Whats hilarious was he was a complete jock ex quarterback. I said no tho

• for Halloween yes but other wise it shouts out the wrong message

• No sorry I won't

• no hahaha i wouldn't! I have some respect! if he doesn't like my decision he is free to leave! that simple!

• For Halloween, yeah lol

• The most he'd get from me are afro puffs.

• I'd try it even though it looks stupid.

• What if I wanted to do that already?

What Guys Said 7