Are these shoes too girly?

I'm asking because they're pink, not necessarily the shoe style because I know a lot of guys wear timberlands, just not pink ones. I don't really care if they're girly and I'm gonna wear them anyway but if you did see me wearing them would you think they are girls shoes

Are these shoes too girly?

0|0
19|5

Most Helpful Girl

• id actually think he's got a really cool and quirky fashion sense! those would look so hot with black on denim actually. a nice jacket or coat... maybe a scarf.
    ... ok I'm done lol.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would notice them as bright but the era of labelling girly/gay clothes on guys has long gone

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 18

• Rock stars wear fishnet stockings and go-go boots. It's all relative.

If it feels like it works... it works.

If you have to ask the internets for approval, the answer is probably a big fat no.

If I were you, I'd at least airbrush something on that big, plain toe cap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly yes I would think theyre female shoes-- solely because I know a lot of girls who actually wear those. If you like them- rock them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not girly enough!

0|0
    0|0
  • They definitely look girly to me if you want the truth. What do you plan on wearing with them?

0|0
    0|0
    • Hotline bling sweater :P

• I'm all for defying gender roles, but they are very girly, and not just because of the color. But wear what makes you happy, I'm just giving my opinion but I wouldn't judge.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea... they look girly.. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • you know before girl was used for boys cause it was considered more lively.
    pastel blue for girls cs it was more calm.
    damn stereotypes man.
    like santa clause was green before getting red to a coca cola commercial

0|0
    0|0
  • Try pink, gray, and black all together. That'd look really good and not too feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just today I saw a guy showing those in his YouTube video xD he has them in a pretty blue color too 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they're girly. But if you want them, get them.
    I feel guys wearing girly stuff is like a trend at me school lmao. I see guys wearing pink and stuff all the time. One guy even has a Disney Princess backpack

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are made for women...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think they were girls' shoes just by looking at them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look girly because of the color.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol... I kinda want them

0|0
    0|0
  • Real men wear pink👍🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say yes because I have a pair of pink tims

0|0
    0|0
  • I heart them!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly, If i saw a guy waking down the street wearing them, It would be pretty much guranteed they were a raging homo.

But, Its your life, If you want to look twinkie thats your call bud.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like women's shoes man

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think the style is girly, but the fact that the shoes are pink is girly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Expect to get laughed at. Those look like something a ten-year old girl would frolic through mud puddles in, and I know seeing them on a grown-ass guy would give me a few chuckles.

0|0
    0|0